Ch 37: Cora.

Kyrah's POV

It's the next day and Mason says he has someone for us to meet. So we are all in the living room waiting for Mason and this person.

"GUYS ARE YOU READY TO MEET HER?" He yelled from the door. "DUDE IF YOU DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SHOW US!" I yelled back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" He yells and walks in with a girl? "I want you to meet Cora, my girlfriend."

MASON HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

I look her up and down. When I look at her face she's eye fucking my man.

he's mine so back the fuck up. You got Mason whore.

Stephen looks at me with the 'you see that too' look. I nod and we look back at her. I look at Dante to see him already looking at me then he grabs his phone.

3 minutes later my phone buzzes. I grab it and got a text from Dante.

Dumb Dante🤍: I don't trust her. She gives off a weird vibe. We have to keep an eye on her.

Dumb Ky❤️: Alright.

I put my phone back in my pocket and look at Cora to see her already looking at me with a weird look.

I nod at her. "Kyrah." I say in a monotone.

She nods back and looks at Stephen again. He nods at her and looks back at his phone. "What's your name?" She asked trying to talk to him.

HE DOESNT WANT YOU.

I look at Mason to see him looking at Cora with a loving look. Shit.

Stephen looks at her, "Stephen." Then goes back on his phone. "I'm Beth and this is John. It's wonderful to have you in the family." Beth said with a fake smile.

Good she doesn't like her.

Cora and Mason sits down and everyone begins to get to know each other. "Who is that little boy?" She asked.

"I'm Elijah and that's my mommy." He says pointing towards me. She looks at me with a slight disgusting look.

"I have a question. Were you adopted?" She asked me. "No." I said to her.

"Then why are you here?" She asked looking confused. "I live here with my boyfriend." I put my hands into fists.

"Who's your boyfriend?" She asked.

TELL THAT BITCH WHO YA MAN IS HOE.

"Stephen." I say and she looks me up and down then at Stephen. "That's your girlfriend?" She asked just to be smart.

He looks up from his phone, "Yes and that's my son." Then he looks back at his phone.

Don't be petty. I'm notttt.

"Ohhhh ok." She says and rolls her eyes.

I wanna beat her ass.

"Sooo where's your mom?" She asked me.

Is it because IM BLACK?

"She lives in California." I say and take a quick glance at Dante and he slightly nods his head.

Don't tell her she's gone.