Ch 26: Why?

Stephen's POV

We are now all in the car driving back to John's house so we could get my parents. John and Ryder are in their own cars while the rest of us are in the suv.

After 2 LONG ASS HOURS OF MASON AND DANTE'S HORRIBLE SINGING we make it there.

We all get out the car and I help Elijah get out of his car seat. When done I put him on my hip and walk towards the door where everyone else is.

We walk in the house, "BETH AND SIR JACK!" Kyrah yells.

Like I said a month ago she has a yelling problem.

We walk in the living room and see mom and dad making out on the couch. "FUCKING EW!" We all yell in sync, we all turn around waiting for them to get done doing what their doing.

"You guys can turn around now." My dad says laughing. We all turn around to see them sitting on the couch facing us. "That will be in my head for a while." Kyrah whispered shaking in disgust.

"Agreed." We said in sync.

Kyrah turns around, "can I hold my son please?" She questions while making grabby hands.

I chuckle and hand Elijah, "why are you guys handing me around like I'm a dolllll?" Elijah whines putting his head in the crook of Kyrah's neck.

I smile and kiss both of their foreheads and walk towards my parents, "Dad you got a little something on your mouth." I say referring to the red lipstick all on his mouth.

He tried to wipe it off but only smudged it more. I laugh, "I think you should look in the mirror." I say patting his shoulder.

I look at my mom, "oh my baby boy, I heard what happened." She stood up and hugged me tightly. "I'm fine mom." I say hugging her back.

She pulls away, " I made lunch for everyone." She announces. " Yesss I am starving." Ryder says walking in the kitchen.

Everyone walks in the kitchen and starts putting the food on their plates my mom made. I look around and don't see Kyrah. "Where did Kyrah go?" I asked everyone.

"She went upstairs in her room." Dante answers.

Why is she not down here eating?

"We will be right back." Dante said to John, Mom, Dad, and Elijah.

Mason, Dante, and Ryder pulled me out the kitchen and into the living room.

What the hell is going on?

"Kyrah has something to tell you but she refuses to do it, so we are going to do it for her." Ryder says seriously.

"What is it?" I question crossing my arms. They all look at each other then back at me.

"She has an eating disorder." The say in sync with a sad expression. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"How long has she had it?" I question balling my hands into a fist. Dante sighs, "since the first week she was living with us."He says putting his head down.

"Do you know why exactly she would do that?" I question them with a frown. "She says she doesn't know but you need to talk to her and we need to help her." Mason says looking at the ceiling.

I don't even understand why should would do that.

"Her room is the last door on the left. Go talk to her about it." Ryder says patting my shoulder and walking out the living room.

Everyone walks back in the kitchen leaving me in the living room alone with my thoughts.

Go talk to her dude. Alright.