Ch 4: The dinner

Kyrah's POV { EDITED }

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm. THANK THE FUCKING GOD, I hurried up and turned it off before it starts to ring.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower thinking about him, when the fuck is fate gonna be nice and just bring him to me like damn the fuck I do to you?

I got out after arguing with myself.

Stupid bitch. Fuck you

I got dressed into a dark red suit with some red heels .

(The fit)

I put my rings, bracelets and silver earrings on .

Why not get ready now when I know damn well imma be late.

I went downstairs to see everyone downstairs "good morning dad, good morning kid." I ignored Britney and Tiffany "good morning princess " my dad said " MOMMYYYY" Eli jumped off the couch and  jumped on me and I caught him "how are you little one?" I said while hugging him

"I'm alright just been missing you" he pouted, my eyes softened .

"I missed you too I've been busy all week" then I smiled "BUTTTTT  after this I'm taking 2 weeks off" then I kissed is pouted lips " no way" he said .

"Oh yes way" I said laughing.

" well I have to go I will be back around 8:30 alright?" I said to my dad while putting Elijah down.

"I love you" Elijah said.
"I love you too" I smiled.

"Don't be long Kyrah, they're coming here at 8:00"  he said " ok love you dad" he chuckled "I love you too princess NOW GO" he yelled.

" alright damn"  I grabbed my car keys and left.
*****
Stephen's Pov
It is 7:30 and I just got done getting dressed.

( his outfit)

"STEPHEN ASHTON ELIJAH JAMES IF YOU DONT BRING YA ASS DOWNSTAIRS!" I heard my mom yell " IM COMING!" I yelled back

"STEPHEN ASHTON ELIJAH JAMES IF YOU DONT BRING YA ASS DOWNSTAIRS!" I heard my mom yell " IM COMING!" I yelled back. so she could hear me.

I grabbed my phone and wallet, then went downstairs. When I was there I seen everybody waiting for me ....damn I took the long?

"Yes you took that long now let's go" my dad said. I'm starting to think he can read minds cause like what the fuck

"AND NO I DONT READ MINDS" he yelled from outside. "THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING THAT" I yelled while walking outside to the car .

"because I'm built like that now all of you get in the car" he said while getting in the drivers seat. I got in the back with mason and Dante while mom got in the front and we were off.

30 minutes later

We pulled up to some gates and one of the guards came up to the window. My dad rolled down the window " James family " he said , the guard nod and opened the gates. when we got there we got out the car and walk towards the door.

I got in front of everyone and knocked on the door.

Mr. de Luca opened the door " welcome James family come right on in" he smiled. He doesn't seem like the type to be a mafia leader but Who knows.

WHOS READY FOR THE TEA TO SPILL???
Words: 530
<33