Ch 29: dealing with Leo.

Stephen's POV

When I woke up I had a headache. I opened my eyes and looked around for my phone. When I found it I looked at the time. 6:30 pm

I slept for that long? I was supposed to take Elijah out today.

I got out of bed and turned the lamp on since it was Pitch black in here. I walk out the room and downstairs. I walk in the living room to see Ryder, Mason, Dante, and Elijah playing COD.

"Now why the hell didn't y'all wake me up?" I say from behind them while rubbing my eyes.

They jumped from my sudden appearance, "DAD YOU SCARED US." Elijah yelled holding his heart.

"Anyways, we didn't wake you up because you seemed tired. So we called Ryder and took Elijah out for the day." Dante said with a grin.

Fucking idiot.

I nod, "We had so much fun." Elijah said with the biggest smile on his face which makes me smile.

"That's good, but I have to deal with him so I will be back." I say to all of them. Elijah has a confused face while the guys nod and everyone continues playing the game.

I go back upstairs in my room and change into some black clothes.

After I put my shoes on, I walk back downstairs and go into the basement where me and Kyrah are keeping him.

I'm not gonna kill him, Imma let Kyrah do that. But I will beat the fucking shit out of him for what he did to her.

Not my girl. Hell no.

I walk towards his cell and knock on it. One of the guards open it and I walk in.

There I see a beat up Leo with a bunch of cuts, a missing finger, sweat everywhere on him, and a black eye.

That's wtf you get bitch.

"Bucket of water." I demand to one of the guards and he nods and fill it up with water that's in this cell.

Yes there is a sink in here.

He hands me the bucket and I throw the water at Leo making him jump and take a large deep breath thinking he was drowning.

I laughed at him. Fucking pathetic.

"Good morning dear Leo. How'd you sleep?" I question with a smirk and raised eyebrow. He didn't say nothing he just glared at me.

I dropped the bucket and pulled a chair out, then sat in front of him. "Not talking are we?" I say tilting my head to the left a little bit.

Still nothing. It's been like that since we first started torturing the guy.

I sigh, "you haven't spoken one word since you've been here. What happened to that mouth of yours? Wasn't you just talking about how I couldn't keep my dick in my pants? Wasn't you just talking about me ruining Kyrah's life by impregnating her? Like what the fuck happened, what made you so damn quiet?" I say with a smirk.

STILL NOTHING LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

I get up and move the chair with my foot. I walk over to the torture table. "Cut his pants off." I say while looking for the biggest knife I need.

" OK OK OK I WILL TALK!" He yelled sounding like he's on the verge of tears.

I turn around, " let him go." They let him go and back up, "so are you gonna tell me everything?" I question while crossing my arms.

" YESS!" He yells with fear. I shrug then grab a knife just in case then walked towards him. "NOOO, I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!" He yells and I laughed.