Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Start from the beginning

"There's already two history teachers." Fallon said before raising her eyebrows, "Are you a grandparent to one of these students or are you just wasting my time?" Fallon asked. "I am and I'm also the new principal." He said making her suck in a deep breath as he smiled, "I'm just trying to meet all the teachers." He said.

"Now I'm wondering what you're doing in Beacon Hills." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "I would ask you the same thing but I already know why... Can't say I feel sorry." Fallon said and Gerard chuckled. "Is that anyway to talk to your principal?" He asked and she tilted her head slightly, looking at him in amusement.

"Do you even have the credentials to be a principal? Or is your only credentials a shotgun?" She said as she moved some stuff around on her desk, "Now, if you don't mind. I have work to do before class starts."

🦎

At the benches with the rest of the team preparing for practice, Scott whispers to Stiles as they sat on the bench, "It was kind of like a scent. But I couldn't tell who." He said. "Well what if you could get him one-on-one?" Stiles asked and Scott nods. Stiles glances around, eyes landing on Danny. "I think I got an idea." Stiles said before getting up and running over somewhere.

Stiles rushes over Scott with an armful of goalie pad and dumps them on Scott's lap. "I told Coach you're switching with Danny." Stiles said making Scott groan slightly, "But I hate playing goal." He said, "Remember the part where I said I had a plan? This is the plan." Stiles said making Scott nod slowly. "Oh... What's the plan?" Scott asked making Stiles scoff slightly, "I seriously don't know how you survive without me."

"I seriously don't know how we survive with you."

"Let's go! Line it up!"
The team lines up for an attack drill where one long stick defender covers the goal. Pulling his helmet on, Scott starts toward the goal then, as casually as he can, he leans over and takes a deep breath in.

Coach blows the whistle and tosses a ball to the first player in line. The Defender braces for the attack when Scott races right past him, slamming into the player. They both crash to the ground, lacrosse ball bouncing away. Helping the player to his feet, Scott pulls him close to take a few quick sniffs then with a look of disappointment, lets him go.

"McCall! Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal!" Coach yelled, "Sorry, Coach." Scott called out before going back I to goalie position. Coach blows the whistle, this time tossing the ball to Matt. But once again, Scott comes flying out of the goal past the Defender and viciously slams Matt right to the ground. Stunned, Matt tries to disentangle himself from Scott who hangs onto him long enough to grab a quick whiff. "What the hell, dude?" Matt asked, looking at Scott crazy, "Sorry. My bad."

"McCall! The position is Goal
Keeper. Not Goal Abandoner. Keeper. As in keep your stupid ass in the
goal!"

"Sorry, Coach!"

Another whistle blow and te Defender starts forward only to see Scott go soaring past in a blur. Another whistle blow and the Defender now just stands there, lacrosse stick propped on the ground as Scott hurtles by, crashing into another player. Mystified, Coach grabbed Stiles by the helmet and pulled him down slightly, "Stilinski, what the hell's wrong with your friend?"

"Well, he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jaw line is sort of uneven." Stiles said making Coach look at Scott and hum slightly, "Interesting." He said.

The whistle blows and the ball goes to Danny, but he barely has it in his net when Scott crashes into him. Literally on top of Danny, he leans in and takes a few quick sniffs at him. "It's Armani." Danny said making Scott furrow his brows, "Huh?" He asked. "My after shave. Armani." Danny said and Scott raised his eyebrows and nodded slightly, "Oh. It's nice."