"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to where I was going" Izuku apologized sincerely.

The boy, who had amethyst purple hair and matching eyes paired with expensive-looking eye bags, blinked in confusion at the apology.

"Hey Greenie!" A student from a passing group yelled "Don't talk to him! He's a frickin Villain!"

"Guy's gonna brainwash you to fail," another laughed.

Izuku frowned in disgust and looked at the teen in front of him, who looked hurt and scared yet tried to look nonchalant.

"What's your name?" Izuku asked with a smile.

The boy looked surprised at first but Izuku's genuine smile made him gulp before responding "Um.. S-Shinsou Hitoshi"

"Hello, Shinsou-kun. I'm Midoriya Izuku" the greenette chirped, extending his hand.

Shinsou stared at the outstretched freckled hand in front of him before looking up "Why are you talking to me? You heard what they said, right? I'm a vi-"

"Let me stop you right there," Izuku interrupted calmly. "I heard what they said quite clearly and I don't give a damn. Shinsou-kun, there is no such thing as a villainous quirk or a weak quirk. A quirk is a quirk"

"You're only saying that because you don't know what my quirk does"

"Yeah? Well, no matter what your quirk does, it isn't Villainous. Heck, All Might's quirk can become villainous too! It all depends on the user, not the quirk. Don't pay attention to those idiots"

Shinsou was shocked beyond belief. Izuku patted him on his shoulder and started walking while the purplette followed him mechanically.

"Say, Shinsou-kun? Did you try out for the hero course?"

"Um no" Shinsou replied calmly "I aim to make it into the Hero course through the sports festival. My quirk isn't suitable for the practical exam. What about you?"

"Same"

"You didn't apply for the hero course too?"

"Dude, I'm quirkless"

"O-oh"

The rest of the walk went in silence and they finally reached the auditorium. Izuku and Shinsou walked towards the third row when Midnight stepped in from the door beside them.

"Oh my god it's 18+ Hero Midnight! She's so cool!!" Izuku exclaimed in a hushed whisper but both Shinsou and Nemuri heard it.

"Why thank you, kid!" Midnight smiled sweetly and ruffled his hair before walking away immediately. It took all her willpower not to squeal and hug Izuku then and there. Once she was out of their sight, Nemuri literally sprinted backstage towards Mic and Ectoplasm.

"Zashi!! Zashi he's here! I saw him! Oh my god, Zashi! He's even more adorable in real life! I ruffled his hair, Zashi! It's so soft!! He's like a little puppy, Zashi! He said I'm cool, Zashi!!!"

"Woah woah! Calm down, Nem!" Mic flailed his hands to break her 'Zashi-spree'. "Aww man! I wish I could see him!"

Ectoplasm nodded in disappointment as well. Soon, the students were settled in and Mic waltzed onto the stage with a wide grin.

"HELLO, LITTLE LISTENERS! WELCOME TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR GENERAL EDUCATION!! EVERYBODY SAY YEAHHH!!"

Pitying the poor man for the almost dead crowd, Izuku yelled a "Yeah!" And Mic accidentally squealed into the mic (hehe).

"THANK YOU, LISTENER NO. 56! NOW, LET'S MOVE ON TO THE INSTRUCTION!!"

The voice hero proceeded to explain the rules of the exam for the next 10 minutes while Ectoplasm passed on the sheets, stopping by Izuku's seat for a moment longer to give him a smile which, unfortunately, went unnoticed under his mask.

Shinsou blinked in disbelief as his freckled green acquaintance continued writing like a robot with a smile on his face. Two hours of three into the exam and Izuku was in his second round of checking.

"Well this was easier than I thought" he mumbled to himself and all poor Shinsou could think was 'What the heck are you?'

Izuku spotted Ectoplasm walking towards him and raised his hand, "Um, Ectoplasm-san?"

The hero quickly approached him and stared at the paper being extended to him. Although he looked confused, his mind was screaming 'Oh my god it's the kid! It's Midoriya! He's talking to me!'

"Um, I finished the exam..."

Mic, not wanting to be the only one in the room to not have had talked to Izuku, literally jumped off the stage and speed-walked towards them.

"Are you su-"

"Hello, little listener!" Mic interrupted them "what seems to be the problem?"

"Oh my god! Present Mic-san!" Izuku whispered-yelled "I can't believe I'm standing in front of two amazing pros! I-" he realised he was getting off topic and blushed "sorry. I, uh.. I finished the exam"

Mic took the paper and scanned it before grinning "Very well then, Little Listener! You can leave now. Good luck!"

"T-thank you" the greenette stuttered slightly "When I get in, I hope you wouldn't mind giving me your autographs?"

"Sure, kid" Ectoplasm replied while Mic nodded enthusiastically.

No one noticed Power Loader and Lunch Rush peeking in from the backstage while In the observation room, Nezu and Aizawa were smirking, the latter hid it in his scarf while Thirteen and Snipe gushed about the greenette.

Izuku walked out of the exam hall and sat down under a tree, waiting for Shinsou. When the purplette finally walked out, looking confused as hell upon seeing Izuku walking towards him, the greenette let out a small squeal.

"Can you believe it?! I met three super cool pros!!"

Shinsou wondered how someone can be super sassy and serious as well as a little kid at the same time. "Y-yeah. Um, how did it go for you?"

"Amazing! It was easier than expected. What about you?"

"It was good. I'll make it in, I'm sure of that"

"Well, I'm applying for the support course as well. I'm going to take joint classes and I've already got the permission from principal Nezu"

Shinsou just scratched his head. His new acquaintance was a total enigma. "That's great. I'm sure you'll make it in"

Izuku smiled at the purplette. "That reminds me, you should totally meet my best friend, Hatsume Mei. She and I work together to make support items and she might make you some cool equipment!"

"Huh? Um.. sure?"

Shinsou was clueless. No one ever treated him kindly, except his parents. He had been bullied his entire life, called a villain and then this bush shows up and starts talking about support items and becoming heroes. 'Just what in the world is happening here?' he thought to himself.

"So, Shinsou-kun, who's your favourite hero?"

"Oh.. um, it's Eraserhead. He's an underground hero"

"OH MY GOD, YES!! HE'S SO GODDAMN COOL!!" Izuku yelled and proceeded to ramble about how amazing the hero is, shocking Shinsou for the umpteenth time in a few hours.

They exchanged numbers and waved goodbye. His mother would be so excited to know he had made another friend and the nice people of the GC too.

He he he...