"I'm not lying, okay?" Amber yelled. 

"Why were you crying then?" Natalie yelled. "You came through that door in tears."

"Because I knew you'd yell at me, okay? Because you yell about everything. And I don't want to sit here and explain myself about everything." Amber screamed and ran upstairs, not caring about making a scene, she just needed to be alone. 

And the moment she was alone in her room, she broke into tears, remembering everything that had happened few hours earlier.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Shortly after the shooting, Amber wasn't feeling like herself, for obvious reasons. And her friends had noticed. They had tried to help her. But the constant 'are you okay' questions weren't truly helping Amber feel better. So she pulled away during summer vacation and by the time they had returned to school, her friends had stopped trying, knowing that they had lost her.

So as soon as Amber became a junior she found herself with a group of people she wouldn't normally hung out with. They were the troubled kids, they weren't necessarily bad, not all of them, but all of them had one thing in common, they wanted to escape their reality. They wanted to feel something different than pain, still some of them. And their escape, was getting high. 

Amber wasn't sure how she had ended up hanging out with them, not when she hadn't even tried smoking a cigarette. She wasn't interested in even trying, not even for the experience. But she found some type of comfort, because no one cared how she was doing and she didn't have to explain herself about anything. And that's how she found herself in a guy's garage, with at least six people around her way too high. And the moment one of them started pressuring her to smoke with them, she was feeling anything than comfortable. But at the same time she shouldn't have expected anything better from the guy that tried to get her to his car when she was drunk. 

"Come on Amber, try, don't be a pussy." Oliver insisted when Amber kept refusing to him. 

"I don't want to." Amber shook her head and hugged her knees as she started feeling unsafe.

"Maybe if you tried some you'd finally relax and you and I would have a lot of fun." He added and sat a little bit closer to Amber. The teenager looked around her, and she realised that she wasn't supposed to be there. Everyone was in their own world, laughing about things no one could see and Amber was all alone with a boy that was trying look like the big man.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna go." Amber said and grabbed her things. She basically ran outside. And once she was outside from her car she felt like she could breathe. But she wasn't alone for long, because those seconds she was trying to find her keys in her bag, Oliver caught up with her.

"Hey, were are you going? You were my ride." He called out and he was soon standing in front of her.

"You can walk home for all I care." Amber said as she unlocked the car, but she tried to open the door, Oliver's hand reached over her shoulder and forcefully closed it, trapping her between him and the car.

"Oh, don't be like that." He smirked and his free hand reached at her waist.

"I can be like however I want to." Amber snapped. "Now let go of me." She pushed him away with as much power she had the moment his hand started moving lower.

"You came to me. Don't you remember?"

"Well, I prefer having no friends than being friends with you." She said and quickly moved into the car, trying to seem calm, but she could feel that she was shaking.