: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

The latter instantly rushes away from the titan, making his way swiftly towards Armin. "Follow me!" He exclaims while going past the blonde male.

Startled, Armin instantly follows him. "Where to?" He questions. Jean's colored irises glanced over his shoulder, catching the sight of Armin and the female titan behind them—following them in suit.

His lips tugged upwards to a smirk, "Good good." He muttered to himself before parting his lips to answer Armin's question. "We're going to lure her further into the Stohess."

Jean's answer surprised Armin but soon he understood the reason of his actions, "Alright." He nodded with a determined look on his face.

Hange, on the other hand, held a insane expression on her face as she gazed at the female titan's movement.

'Good! Good!'

She giggled softly, catching the attention of her assistant who had a worried expression painted on his face.

"Hange-san," He began before clearing his throat, "The expression you hold somehow worries me." Moblit continued his statement, anxiousness evidential in his voice.

The brunette scientist moved her gaze to her assistant, the expression lingering on her face, then cackled loudly. "They're doing a good job, moving the female titan to that direction!" She stated joyfully, her hands clasped around each other.

Just as the female titan ran between the two buildings, the one Hange and the other soldiers were atop precisely, the section commander set off the special target restraining weapon; Successfully trapping Annie before throwing a barbered net over her large figure— allowing both Armin and Jean maneuver away from her sight.

Jean's eyes hovered over the soldiers, spotting the reddish brunette and the [H/C] haired female. But the sight of [Y/N]'s senseless figure in Sasha's arms enlarged his eyes as worrisome instantly bubbled up inside of him.

He immediately made his way to their location, landing on top of the roof. Jean crouched down in-front of Sasha, startling her. "Jean!" Nonetheless, she was happy he had dropped by.

"Do you have water or anything? We need to wake her up!" Sasha queried him for any resource that could help her awaken [Y/N].

Jean's eyebrows furrowed as he placed his hand on his sides, sensing his water canteen which he quickly pulled out. "Here." He spoke while extending the object towards Sasha.

The female's eyes brightened at the sight of the water container. "Good! Very good! Help me lay her down." She instructed him to remove the [H/C] haired's cloak and lay it on the concrete below them.

Jean obeyed as he folded the cloak into a small pillow-like cushion for [Y/N] before resting it on the concrete. Sasha gently and carefully laid down the female, her hand held the back of her head to prevent it from colliding with the hard floor beneath.

She unscrewed the lid of the canteen and poured a small amount of water on her hand, which she splashed later on [Y/N]'s face softly.

On the third splash, [Y/N] gasped softly, her eyelids unveil abruptly—revealing her [E/C] irises which consumed her dark pupils.

The cold liquid sensation on her face startled her, causing her to press her hand against the concrete to sit up. She, instead of sitting up, instantly fell back on the floor due to the pain shooting through her arm.

"What.." She muttered beneath her breath after hissing in pain, her eyes squeezed shut at the harsh collision of her back and the hard concrete below her.

In conclusion, she was going through immense physical pain.

"[Y/N]!" Sasha exclaimed happily while Jean sighed in relief. "Careful." Sasha helped her childhood friend sit up, without possibly injuring her broken wrist.

"What.. happened?" She questioned once again, rubbing her temple in agony. The question was answered by her head replaying the previous incidents that occurred during her unconscious state.

Her eyes widened as she hurriedly glanced at her surroundings, trying to find the blonde female. "Did anni-" Her hoarse voice had been instantly cut off by a harsh cough.

The dryness of her throat prevented her from talking furthermore as she began to seek for any water containers for her to drink.

Sasha quickly took a hold of the water canteen, extending it towards the [H/C] haired female. "Your throat must be dry, here." She placed the canteen in [Y/N]'s uninjured hand.

"Let me wrap her hand up." Jean extended his hand towards Sasha, asking her to give him the white bandage wordlessly. Reluctantly, she handed it to him.

Jean steadily neared the female before carefully lifting [Y/N]'s arm, gently holding her wrist. His eyes flickered over to the [H/C] haired female who drank the water silently.

His eyes wandered towards the water canteen she drank from, causing him to furrow his eyebrows before realization had struck him; Jean had drank directly from the canteen.

'I drank from that.. and now she drank from it..' Thoughts began to swirl around his head as he stopped bandaging [Y/N]'s wrist, which caught the female's attention.

'Is it a kiss? But it wasn't a direct one..' Jean felt his the warmth on his cheek increase, '.. so it's an indirect kiss?'  Just thinking about that caused his heart to skip a beat.

"Jean?"
"Huh?" He quickly replied, his eyes averting from her injury and towards the soldier herself. "Are you okay?" She queried him, worrisome evidently present in her voice.

"Yeah.." He muttered before quickly nodding, "Yeah, yes! I'm okay." Jean returned his gaze back to her injured hand, fixating his attention on it.

He wasn't able to control the fast beating of his heart that increased every second, so he hung his head downward to her wrist, refusing to make eye contact with the [H/C] haired female.

[Y/N] found his actions strange but decided to disregard it. Her main priority is to find out what has happened while she was out.

 Her main priority is to find out what has happened while she was out

(jEaN~ ✨✨✨)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)