The sound of footsteps made Isaac turn the loader around a few times while he tried it see whatever was going it there. He turned the loader again, the lights illuminated one of the headstones and he could see a clawed hand wrapped around the side of it. "What the hell..." He mumbled as the clawed hand moved away and he turned the loader off as he glanced around.

All of the sudden something came running forward and Isaac was bearly able to get a good look at it before it pushed the side of the load. Isaac fell into the grave he was previously digging while the load fell on top of it. He glanced around, breathing heavily until something suddenly leaps onto the loader, rattling the machine.

It bounds off just as quickly and Isaac tries to hold his breath, tries to halt his frightened gasps. Pulling himself back against the dirt wall of the grave, he listens. Strange, animal-like sounds come from nearby, a stream of feral growls becoming more and more urgent.

Gathering his courage, Isaac rises up, looking past the top of the grave at a nearby grave. A hunched over figure quickly digs and tears at the earth, pulling up a just buried casket. Isaac flinches at the thing's urgent shrieks coming from the creature.

Pulling back into the darkness, he hears the cracking and smashing of woods, sounds of rending and tearing until the
sounds abruptly. Holding still, Isaac hears low whimper before the sound of quick movement. The creature running away in terrified retreat, its breathless whimpers giving way to silence again.

All of the sudden the backhoe loader begins to raise, the entire machine lifts up off the grave and tips back down onto its tires, right side up. The sound of multiple sets of footsteps got closer before Derek Hale appeared at the edge of the grave. Isaac's eyes widened slightly while Derek raised his eyebrows, "Need a hand?" He asked.

🦎

Distraught and exhausted, Scott McCall and his best friend, Stiles Stilinski head to the school's main entrance. "She ate the liver?" Scott asked shocked, asking about their friend Lydia Martin, who had went missing from the hospital the previous night. "I didn't say she ate it. I said it was missing. And if she did? So what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles said.

"I've never eaten a liver." Scott said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at him, "Right, because when it comes to werewolves you're the best model of self-control." Stiles said before suddenly stopped making Scott stop and look at him. "Hold on. You're the test case for this. We should be going over what happened to you." Stiles said and Scott looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked. "Allison." Scott said making Stiles give him a look. "Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked and Scott just shrugged. "Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you." Scott said and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

🦎

"It causes me severe mental anguish
to say this, but he's right." Stiles said as they saw in chemistry during a quiz, Scott sitting in front of him. "I know." Scott said and Stiles sighed, "What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles asked and before Scott could say anything Harris spoke up. "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris said and Stiles's eyes widened.

"You can do that?"

"Well, there it is again. Your voice- triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at three o'clock for detention." Harris said making Scott look at Stiles, silently chuckling. "You too Mr. McCall?" Harris asked making Scott look at him with wide eyes, "No sir." They said at the same time.