"Why are you trying to push me to the edge from the morning?"

"I even don't know why I gave you a lift. " He murmured.

"Arjun what are you thinking about divorce?" I again started.

"And who is getting divorce?" He asked turning towards me with his one eyebrows raised.

"Ofcourse we" hahaaa his face was hilarious.

"And who told you that?"

"What a stupid question Arjun, ofcourse me because after all the accusations and names you called yesterday do you think I will stay with you?" I told with a stern face.

Oh my god ahana you would have definitely became a actress if not married to this chimpanzee.

"I am not giving you any divorce"

Is he bipolar or what?, Yesterday night he told me he will leave me if I want that and was all acting like saint but today he was not ready to give divorce.

Arghhhhhh I couldn't able to understand him even after living with him for months.

"Trust is the basic and important thing in the marriage Arjun and you didn't trust me at all so I don't think there is no use in holding relationship" Oh from when did I start speaking seriously.

"Who said I don't trust you, I do trust you" 

"Where did that trust went yesterday?"

"It was not like I didn't trust you yesterday, I don't know what I spoke in anger, If you said about your past then I wouldn't react like that and would stand by you whatever happens but you choose to hide this from me. You know how it hurts to know the past of your wife from someone"

"So now it's my fault?" I asked.

"Ofcourse it's your fault. Why didn't you told me about him. Now let me ask the same question you asked me before. Did you trusted me?"

"I trust you idiot, I thought it was not important to tell about him" I whispered.

I know I should have told.

"That was me to decide and you to tell"

"From when did you start speaking flimy dialogues? Huhh"

He hold my hands and look straight into my eyes. Wait when did he stop the car.

"I know I am at fault too "

Before he completed the dialogue I interrupt him.

"What is mean by fault too? When did I accept I am at fault?" I released my hand from his tight grip and punch him on his stomach.

He again took my hands in his and told, "Ok fine you are not at all fault here. I am sorry for shouting at you, for calling you with names which I swear didn't mean. My mind was clouded with anger and I couldn't digest the fact that you loved him in the past and at that time seriously I am so scared what if you leave me because the person you loved in the past was back.

Even when he told you loved him I didn't believe him but when I read your diary I was scattered.

From that diary I can say that you loved him like crazy so I am scared what if he take you away from me considering how much I hurt you alot in the initial stage of our marriage.

But when I saw you in the morning, getting up early and dressed up to meet him and those red lipsticks.

Let me tell you, you sucks at acting and this red lipsticks it was hilarious. You look like a clown and adding to that you waking up early in the morning.

Waking up early and ahana never sits in a single line.Even from that I know something is cooking in your mind.

I know you are just acting or planning for something and was trying to push me to the edge.

And I accept I am wrong the whole time. Please forgive me. And I know you didn't love him now" he told.

"Oh my god, you know I was acting the whole time. What will happen to my oscar then.

What will happen to my plan of making you and Aditya fight for me.

I even invited Ajay to watch the fight.

Arghh my whole plan is collapsed. I shouldn't had over acted.

And why did you suddenly changed and was acting like a bipolar person. Yesterday you said you will give me to him like I am thing and today you were acting all lovely dovely." He interrupted

"Wait wait come again you weren't asleep last night?. "

"Ofcourse not"

"I am sorry about last night. I was not in a sane mind"

"So when did you realise your mistake?" I asked.

"In the morning, I sit back and  started thinking about everything clearly.Every moments we shared from the day of our marriage till now. I know you are not a person who will never fake an emotion that too love.

You can say I am such a stupid to realise all the things lately.

You might had loved aditiya in the past and that doesn't matters now.

I know you love me only me.

That's all matters to me.

And you don't even want to prove you or make me believe you now.

I believe you only you"

I smiled a smile which came from your heart. A real smile and I am damn sure he can see the love for him in my eyes now.

I am speach less. He believes me without even telling him anything about my past.

My plan to confront him and telling him about my past and later making him fight for me with Aditya goes into trash can.

But still I won't forgive you easily Mr.Chimpanzee.

He hugged me. I too hugged him.

I seriously need that hug. He was hugging me for like 5 minutes now.

"Leave me you idiot. I only dealt with one idiot I want to deal with the other one too. So take the car fast."

"Am I forgiven" he asked still hugging me with his chin on my shoulder.

"Ofcourse not Mr.Malhorta. Not so easily"

 Not so easily"

Author note:

Hey all,

Meet you all after a very very long time.

Heart felt sorry for not updating for so many months.

I am also not in a sane mind like our Arjun.

Hope you all liked this chapter.

This was the biggest chapter I ever wrote till now.

Please do comment. It means a lot to me and also I can get know whether you people want to continue this book.

With love,
Jasz💚.