Christmas Special ! {~SBI + Dreambur~}

Hey! This'll probably be relatively short, as i literally have no motivation rn:,)
Ages in this:

Tommy: 10
Dream: 19
Wilbur: 18
Techno: 18
Philza: 39
Techno and Wilbur are twins in this but they don't look very similar

    Wilbur whined, cuddling closer into the chest across from him. He felt a pair of arms around him and his lips lifted into a smile. "Morning, babe." A gruff voice spoke. "mmm 'mornin," Wilbur groaned. "Merry Christmas, my dear." Wilbur groaned once again. "'Don 'wan get uppp" he complained. "I know, love. But-" the other began to speak before being interrupted by the door getting slammed open. "Wilbur! Wilbur! Dad told me to come wake you! He said it's time to open gifts but he won't do it until you're down there! Come on, Wil!" A rather energetic voice spoke.

    Wilbur opened one eye to glance at the alarm clock that sat on the night stand next to him. "Tommy it's six o'clock in the fucking morning!" Wilbur grumbled. "I know! We're already so late! Cmon, Wilby!" Tommy jumped. "Dreammm, get your boyfriend out of bedddd" the small blond complained. Dream laughed and shooed the child, making him leave the room. The tall blond male planted soft kisses on Wilburs back, smiling and digging his face into his neck. "Cmon, hun. We should get up before you send Tommy into cardiac arrest." He joked.

    The brunette sighed and pushed himself out of bed, pulling on one of Dreams green hoodies with a black smiley on the front and a pair of Christmas themed pyjama bottoms his father had gotten him last year. Dream smiled and stood as well, pulling on one of Wilburs t-shirts, pairing it with a pair of fuzzy white and red striped pyjama bottoms. They slid on their slippers simultaneously and connected hands, making their way downstairs.

    "Ah, look who decided to join us." Philza joked whilst sipping from his coffee mug, earning a glare from Wilbur. Phil snickered and ushered everyone to sit around the tree in front of them. He handed Tommy a neatly wrapped box, one that obviously had taken time to wrap; and as the child ripped into it, Wilbur swears he could've saw absolute horror flash in his fathers eyes. Tommy's face lit up as he bounced in circles. "Woah! Dream! This is so cool, thank you!" He shrieked, looking up at the man with a large smile, one of which Dream returned. "I'm glad you like it, bud." Dream leaned further into the couch with a large smile.

Wilbur had a relatively small box wrapped in green wrapping paper sitting in his hand. He looked up at Dream with a confused smile as he gently lifted each corner of the wrap. Underneath the beautiful wrapping laid a black, velvet container. Wilbur popped it open and his confused expression turned into a shocked one. He picked the piece of paper up out of the box and laid it down, unfolding the white paper.

'My dear, words cannot fathom how unbelievably happy I am to have you in my life. You have saved me from so much, Wilbur, and for that I thank you. As a sign of my appreciation for you, I give you this promise ring. I promise to always be there for you, and to never leave your side. You have my heart, William Gold.'

Wilbur lifted a pink and golden ring out of the box, one of which was encrusted with a beautiful, small diamond. "Dream," he whispered, looking up at the blond. By now, Technoblade and Philza had gathered in the kitchen, trying to pry a knife out of Tommy's grip. Dream reached his hand out and gently grasped the ring, slipping it onto Wilburs finger. "I love you, my dear." He whispered. "I love you too, Dream. So much."

Hey! Okay, so, not very christmas-y I know, but take what you're given you ungrateful children /j

Thank you all so much for reading my book, it means the world to me. That's probably the best Christmas gift I could've gotten. I love you guys so much <3

Merry Christmas! Be safe:)
- Sam