Pain {~platonic Techno, Wilbur and Niki~}

TW: mentions of severe pain, description of what it feels like, vomit, being sick

Main characters in this;
Niki: 17
Wilbur: 21
Techno: 24
Side characters ages;
Tommy: 10
Bad: 30
Sapnap: 19
Ranboo: 20
Philza: 43
Jack: 19
Fundy (Wilburs son in this): 10
Also, I made Niki, Wilbur and Techno have little nicknames for each other but they're completely platonic!
I made Bad into Saps dad in this one:) they live in the nether since I have a headcanon that Sapnap is part blaze
~~

Niki groaned, sliding down the wall and curling up into the 'fetal position' as you would call it. She cried out in pain whilst tucking her knees under her chin and squeezing her eyes shut in attempt to stop the tears from cascading down her cheeks like a waterfall. Niki took sharp, quick breaths and whined slightly, as if to stop the horrid sensation of agony throughout her body.

It was strange. One moment, Niki is organizing her chests, and the next, she's sitting on the floor in excruciating pain, her cheeks drenched with tears with quiet whimpers of discomfort escaping through her barred teeth. Niki waited impatiently for this to pass, but the ripping in her stomach, the pounding in her head and the feeling like she was being torn in half only got worse.

Stumbling and crying out in pain as she did so, Niki lifted herself to her feet and grabbed onto the wall. "Ranboo! J-Jack!" She called out for her best friends. But they weren't in the overworld at all. They were in the nether, on their way to visit Bad and Sapnap. Luckily enough, someone had been near. "Niki?" She heard a faint voice she had recognized.

Wilbur

    "W-Wil!" Niki shouted, clutching her stomach and doubling over in pain. Wilbur ran into the room just as the girl was about to fall to the ground. He quickly caught her and brought her into his embrace, rubbing her back and whispering calming things into her ear as he ran his hand through her tangled blond and pink hair.

    For a moment, Wilbur had thought she got shot by a poison arrow, but he hadn't felt it jab him in the stomach when he pulled her close. Pushing away from the hug, he yanked his jumper off and hauled it over Nikis head, which caused her to snuggle into it and fall back into his arms. "Niki, what happened?" He whispered, placing soft kisses to her head. "W-Will it hurts" she sobbed. "I know, Bug. I know," Wilbur spoke quietly.

    The nickname had made Niki smile a little. It was one he had come up with for her when they were little, about eleven years ago, and he's been using it ever since. Niki had one for Wilbur, too. "Bambi". Niki likes to say that Wilbur is as nimble and emotional as a deer, whatever thats supposed to mean. The nickname 'Bug' comes from when they were younger and Wilbur had some sort of obsession with bugs. Nobody really knows how he started calling Niki his little bug, it just kind of happened.

    They both have one for Technoblade, too. Niki calls Techno "Prince" or "king" because of the fake crown he would always wear as a kid. She also has a tendency to blame it on the fact that he always protects her like a prince and his kingdom. Wilbur calls him "Blade" or "Techie". The first one is because his long haired big brother has always been good at knife tricks, and the second one is to just piss him off. It makes Wilbur and Niki laugh whenever it gets used.

    Techno calls Niki "Princess" "Star" and "Twinkle" because he says that when she was born, he had automatically felt the need to protect her in every way and that when he gets hurt, she's always the 'twinkle at the end of the tunnel'. He calls Wil "Duckling", because the boy had followed him everywhere as a child and refused to leave his side.

    "Cmon, my little Bug. Let's get you to Techno," Wilbur said softly, picking Niki up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her face into his shoulder. He could feel his neck become damper as Niki continued to cry, but he ignored it and rubbed her back.