(AU teaser) Tangerine {~Dreamnap~}

Hello guys! Its Sam :} so, basically what this 'one shot' is going to be is a teaser for my POSSIBLE au called "Tangerine"! (The name could very well change before
I write it, keep that in mind! I'm thinking of 'took it as a taunt' for a name but I'm not sure:}) This part is going to be rather short, as I wanted to save it for the first part of this (very possible) au :}

----

Clay winced when Karl tightened the white and gold corset around his abdomen. Punz quickly got to work on adjusting the necklace that sat around his neck, and his favorite sibling, Niki, started to slip various rings onto each of his tattooed fingers, one by one. Dream let out a small sigh which led to the three working to look up at their older brother. He was nervous. Niki could tell. She was always good at reading people. Comes with the job, she figures. Niki wordlessly rubbed her small hand up and down dreams back, and Clay smiled at that, kissing the top of her head. "Sir, they're here." Spoke a quiet voice. The four siblings looked at each other, and Clay was quick to press a kiss to each of the boys foreheads and tell them that he and Niki would be fine and to not come out unless someone were to kill a member of their family. They both nodded as Niki hooked her arm around her oldest brother, and the two began to walk.

Once they both made it out of the rather large 'dressing room' -which in reality was Nikis massive walk-in closet-, they walked out until they were met with a rather big, elegant staircases either side of them, both leading to the same destination. The pair walked down the stairs, the clacking of Nikis heels being the only possible noise at this moment. "Oh, how lovely it is for you two to finally join us. Come, meet our guests." A loud voice boomed. It made both Clay and Niki wince and cringe, until they heard the rather soft voice of their aunt. "Come, my loves, meet our new ally. I'm sure that he's ecstatic to meet you!" Niki looked at her brother who was now smiling a bit, before leading both of them into the meeting room.

Clays eyes scanned over the room, spotting a small boy with a pair of big circle-framed white glasses sitting upon his head. He thought he was quite the character, wearing a regular blue supreme t-shirt and blue jeans to a business meeting. He continued to glance around, his focus landing on a taller man, who looked to be about the same age as his father, sitting at the large table, indulging in a conversation with his aunt Puffy. Continuing on his little path around the room, his eyes stopped once more when they noticed a blue haired man, sitting next to the man that was talking to Puffy. He and the other had their hands connected, so Dream could only assume they were together, or just really, really good friends. Finally, for one last time, he picked up his eyes and peered around the room. His gaze immediately stopped once his bright emerald green eyes locked with a pair of vibrant, blazing orange ones.

'Oh my god,' he admired to himself. 'He's absolutely beautiful.' The stranger must have been able to read minds, as he sent the blond a playful wink with a sly smirk to complement it. Clays breath hitched in his throat when the other boy did that, enough to make his sister look at him in in worry. "He's gorgeous." Dream whispered, only loud enough for his sister to hear and snort at. 'Who is this, and god why aren't arranged marriages a thing anymore?' "Dream, this is our new ally-mafia. The 'Blazeborn' Mafia. This right here is Badboyhalo, and his husband Skeppy, and that over there is Mr. George Notfound, and the man that you're looking at-" Puffy spoke before she was cut off.

"Sapnap. Boss of the Blazeborn Mafia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wastaken. I'm a big fan of, well, you." The tangerine eyed boy spoke and Clay felt his heart leap to his throat. "God, his voice," he practically moaned quietly. His eyes widened once he realized he actually spoke that, and not just thought it. 'Sapnap' shot him a flirtatious wink, and Clay thought for sure he was going to collapse.
——

So? What did you think? Should I make it into a 1-3 part one shot and make it more compact, or should I make it a 15-20(+?) part book? Let me know! :}