Y/n didn't mind it but Boboiboy was internally dying at the situation. None of them started a conversation yet and the elemental hero didn't like it. "So.... how's life?" He awkwardly started, nervously glancing at her. 'Ack, stupid! That's a stupid question!' He mentally scolded himself, he knew he was awkward but he didn't know he was this bad. "You do realise that we are on a mission, right?" Y/n turned to him with a blank look on her face. Boboiboy flinched and nervously chuckled in result.

"Uh, yeah I knew that. But, I was mainly talking about your...current state," He avoided her gaze, turning away from her as they continue to swim in search for their comrades. "My current state?" She breathed in surprise that she even forgot that she can use a magical scroll. "Yeah, how does it feel to reveal your voice to me or how did you feel when I found out about... everything," he questioned her. Y/n gulped before she spoke. This was something new from the elemental hero. "Oh... that..." she blinked, her voice getting smaller.

"Of course I was nervous, I have never revealed something this much for the last few lunarias. Eros, even I thought this will lead to my doom but, overall, I somewhat feel..."

"Relieved..."

"As if a heavy weight from my chest was suddenly released, it made me realise how my fear was making my situation worse. If I was not so afraid, perhaps maybe, I could have done something better," Y/n trailed off, sadness and regret laced upon her voice. "No, don't regret anything. There was a reason you've done that, but the good thing is that you're finally thinking your decisions out, right?" Boboiboy responded. "What's done is done. You can't change anything from the past. If you've made a worse past then I know you can make a better future," he cheered the (h/c) haired girl up.

"Trust yourself."

Y/n's eyes remained on the said boy, thinking of the words that he used for advice. She never saw this side of him, but she was glad that she did once. "And I like your voice," He began out of nowhere which made Y/n's eyes widened. A silent moment passed suddenly. The boy soon realised what he had said and covered his face in embarrassment. "W─wait I wasn't supposed to say that! I mean─" he tried to shake it off, his cheeks blooming a bright crimson of colour.

Y/n watched the boy cover his face in embarrassment. She was amused that he was bold enough to say a compliment like that, it sounded rather intimate but she didn't mind it. She felt flattered, all this time she was afraid to show them her true self when the real fact is that they'll still understand and learn to love what she truly is. The elemental hero was never this flustered in his entire life and yet, here he was stuttering and flushing red in front of a girl after complimenting her.

With a small smile from behind her mask she shook her head playfully. "Thank you, that means so much to me. It is giving me more confidence, I like yours too," Y/n responded blissfully making the boy pause from his embarrassment. Boboiboy turned to Y/n, confusingly blinking his eyes in surprise. That didn't take long for him to look away from her, a small amount of blush decorating his cheeks at the praise. "Y-yeah, thank you, I guess..." He trailed off.

Y/n didn't say anything after that which made the elemental hero have the time to calm himself down.

Y/n's nose twitched once she smelled that awful smell, a sign dark magic has. The girl stopped swimming, alarming her companion who was bewildered at her action. "Hey, what's wrong?" He questioned her in concern. "Dark magic, I can smell it from nearby," she responded cautiously, using her scroll this time. "Nearby? Wait─ woah!" Boboiboy suddenly yelped as he felt his wrist being dragged off by the elf to who knows where.

They were swimming out of the hallway, sighting the end of the walls. They both hoped they'll find their friends nearby. They keep separating during a mission and it seems like it's a normal occurrence already. The Lluminarian elf felt her blood turn cold when she recognised the place that they were entering. She has been here before,  this was the place where the King and Queen spent their time the most.