ꜰɪᴠᴇ

How dare she barge in here like she's the owner of this company?

For the longest time I'd assume Sierra Bloom is the kind of woman that backs off the second someone raises their voice or looks at her with a bit more intensity.

She's all flowers and sunshine, greets all of her co-workers in a happy tone. She jumps around and giggles when she's happy.

And I cannot stand it.

She's the black sheep amongst all of my employees. Or maybe she's the white one? Whatever stands out more thanks to her bubbly personality.

Everyone else? They're all cloudy, broody and fucked up like me. In some ways at least.

But what I hate even more. She doesn't just stand out with her bubbly and sunshine-like personality. Sierra Bloom dresses differently.

Everyone else looks like some kind of business person. Suit and tie for the men, dresses that go below the knees for women. But not Sierra.

Sierra wears short summer dresses. Short skirts and crop-tops. Or even leggings and a sweatshirt. Not one other of my employees would ever dare coming in here dressed like she does.

I don't have a dress-code for them, I figured they're all old enough to know what's appropriate for work and what isn't.

It's not even that Sierra dresses inappropriately, I just don't like people that stand out.

And the way she always has her blonde hair perfectly styled, unlike the other women who tend to put their hair in a bun...it pisses me off as well.

Now she's here in my office, demanding to know what happened oh-so many weeks ago. Like I remember most of it still.

I do. God, I do. I wish I didn't, but I remember every single second of it. Starting from me pining after her when she "stumbled" into me, and I "unwillingly" had to catch her. To the point where she fell asleep in my arms that night.

"I don't have time for this, Ms. Bloom," I tell her. I really don't. She might have caused my 1 p.m. meeting-partner to flee, but I have another one coming in.

"You will have to make time," she says and takes a seat across from me. The same seat Ted McCallahan was seated in just a minute ago.

It's such a shame she acts this way now. So feisty and confident. It will get her fired in no time.

And here I was thinking she meant it when she said she'd need her job.

"You're not the boss of me, Ms. Bloom. You have two options, one in favour for you to keep your job." I know I've said she could pack her belongings before, but this woman is good at her job. It would be a shame to lose her. "One being you leave my office right now and keep your job. The other you try to stay and get escorted out."