Ch 3: What would you like to happen?

Hello everyone! 

I hope that you are all doing great! Before we jump into the chapter:

- Future chapters should appear every next Saturday 
- If you enjoy my work please consider supporting me via Liberpay or Buy Me a Coffee (links below). Out of respect to my readers I always do my best to make sure that I publish engaging, well-edited projects. It consumes a lot of my free time and as much as I love writing, it is sometimes very hard to connect it with my university studies and work. Of course, your kind words in the comments and your engagement in my story is a reward by itself! A donation would be a way to help me secure my position as a writer and help me stay consistent with publishing my work.
THANK YOU!

liberapay.com/NorDragon/

buymeacoffee.com/nordragon

Anyhow, enjoy!

^^^

~about a year later~

That evening something had changed. (y/n) liked Violet since their first meeting but now their friendship didn't seem enough for her. She still enjoyed it when they all gathered around but the moments that she got to spend alone with Vi felt nearly magical. However, she was horrified about the idea that if she wouldn't feel the same towards her, their friendship would be ruined. On the other hand, she wasn't sure for how much longer could she handle the fact that each time she saw Vi, her stomach would fill up with butterflies. It was very frustrating at times.

^^^

It was a beautiful summer morning, the sun was shining brightly in the cloudless sky. Some of the sunrays even managed to illuminate the gloomy streets of The Lanes. (y/n) was walking happily to The Last Drop. She had a delicious breakfast, her aunt wasn't a pain in the ass lately and her parents had bought her a new vinyl record with some bangers on it. The girl was in a great mood...so obviously something HAD TO go wrong.

"Come here, assholes! I'm not afraid of you!" she heard someone yelling and she immediately recognised that voice.

"Mylo..." she sighed and followed the screams. 

She found the boy in one of the back alleys, he was lying on the ground, covered in bruises and with a bleeding cut on his forehead, surrounded by a group of three tattooed men. (y/n) quietly approached them from behind. She grabbed the two on the head and smashed them together. Before the third man turned around to see what had just happened, she punched him on the jaw. After a short hustle, the man surrendered and walked away swearing fiercely.

"That was awesome!" Mylo, still lying down, threw his fists up.

"You really have to learn how to pick your opponents." the girl mumbled as she tried to pull her friend up from the ground.

Mylo stood up...and fell on his knees immediately.

"Wooow" he looked around with amazement "The planet is spinning so fast today!"

"Oh, really?! How come?" she asked sarcastically.

Praying that the boy didn't have a concussion, she helped him get back to the Last Drop where they met Vander. The man was not happy to see his son in such a condition. He sat him down at one of the tables and started lecturing him. (y/n) walked to the bar to grab a clean cloth and a bottle of alcohol.

"Thank you, (y/n)!" Vander looked at her with gratitude when she brought him the supplies "Did you thank her?!" he asked Mylo angrily "For saving your life?!"

"It's alright." (y/n) said "You would do the same for me." she sent them a warm smile and headed to the supply room to grab her apron. On the way there, she bumped into Violet.