Ch 2: Catching the feeling

Hi everyone!

A lot of you seem to enjoy this story which makes me SUPER happy! It's always you, the readers that make me continue creating my work! Thank you!

^^^

~3 years later~

(y/n) was standing behind a bar counter, cleaning the new glasses that had just arrived at The Last Drop.

"6 fire shots, please!" a man yelled 

"Coming!" the girl approached a group of regulars and poured the steaming cocktail.

"Drink with us, (y/n)!" one of the drunk men suggested

"Thanks but I'm a little too young."

The other man wheezed "Too young?! My son is 10 and I'm pretty sure he is the one who drank all hooch I had been hiding under my bed."

"Who did you hide it from? The Enforcers?" his friend asked

"Worse, my wife." the man said and the whole group burst into uncontrollable laughter.

'Nothing more funny than hating your wife, I guess...' (y/n) sighed and moved to the less crowded part of the counter where a little girl was drawing on a piece of paper.

"Mornin', Powder!" she greeted her "Is that your new drawing?"

"Mhm! And this one is special because I drew EVERYBODY in it!" Powder said with excitement "Here is me, Vi, Vander, Claggor, Mylo, you, and Ekko. Oh, and this dot is Benzo, I didn't have enough space to draw him whole."

"But why is he a dot, tho?"

"Emm...He is just standing very far away."

"I see, it's a perspective." 

"Yeah, it's per...persp...persapatective!" Powder nodded

(y/n) glanced again at her childish drawing and asked a bit concerned "It's very nice but...why am I a square?"

"Because you're wearing an armor, duh." 

"Oh, right... just me and my giant plate armor." the girl tried her best not to giggle.

Suddenly she saw something out of the corner of her eye. A customer finished his pricey drink in one gulp and walked away from the counter. The girl ran up to him.

"Excuse me, sir?" she said in her customer service voice "I'm afraid you forgot to pay for your order."

"Piss off!" he snarled

"Sir...I would REALLY advise you to pay for your drink."

"I said" the man pulled out a knife "Piss off-"

Before he had a chance to grab the handle properly, (y/n) slammed his arm down. His wrist hit the edge of the counter and made a loud cracking sound. He squealed from pain and dropped the weapon.

A drunk customer beside him laughed "Yeah! You got him good, missy! Here you deserved it." he smirked and leaned forward, trying to put a coin in the girl's cleavage.

Someone grabbed his hand and twisted it. It was Violet.

"Disgusting prick!" she said and forcefully 'escorted' both problematic men to the exit.

"Are you alright?" she asked after she was done with them

"I'm ok, thanks." (y/n) sent her a reassuring smile

Violet sat down next to her sister.

"Whatcha doing there, Pow Pow?"

"I drew EVERYONE!"