Ch-28: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

Start from the beginning

"Well, Braedey. I know Hermione asked you out first, but me and her had a girl chat, and it seems fitting if we both started dating you until you, like choose one of us." Pansy explained to the hybrid.

Braedey was surprised by what Pansy has told him, whe wanted to date him at the same time as Hermione. That threw his feelings for Alex into question.

"Guess that's the right way to.... to do." Braedey replied as the three continued to walk to Hogsmeade. Braedey then conjured some Headphones, and started listening to 'Dangerous' by Michael Jackson.

~*~*~

Soon, the trio arrived at Hogsmeade, a village not far from Hogwarts which contained many shops and places to have a drink. The third-year students walked and look around in awe at the place as they start going to the shops.

"Look at this place. Dogweed and Deathcap Herbology shop, Dominic Maestro's Music Shop, Wizarding Wireless Network Headquarters... so many shops, so little time." Terry reacted in awe.

"I don't know where to start." Braedey agreed.

"How about Honeydukes?" Pansy asked. "I heard there's some sweet stuff in there."

Terry and Braedey looked at each other. "Exactly what she said."

As time passed by, the trio were having a great time as they visited the multitude of shops that was there including Zonko's Joke Shop, the Hogsmeade Post Office, and bunch of other shops dotted around. Hermione soon joins the three, after getting rid of Ron by leaving him with Dean and Neville. Braedey did buy some things from some of the shops so he can send it to Jasmine and Rex at Ilvermorny via the owls at the Hogsmeade Post Office. Hermione got some wrapping paper as she helped Braedey and Pansy wrap the presents. Both girls smiled at the American as he was too busy to notice.

A while later, when all the presents were sent off, Theo and Terry guided Hermione and Pansy to a part of Hogsmeade where no one could see the four

"Okay, Hermione, Pansy." Braedey started to say. "There's someone I want you to meet. She's only just a baby and she may look very dangerous, but you're gonna love her."