Botan: Fuyuki was kidnapped by those guys who Coco beat up!

Yagoo dropped his cup to the ground. He internally panicked.

Yagoo: Go back here in the Quarters now, all of you who came with him.

Botan: But what about him?! Do you think that I can actually leave him like that!?

Yagoo: Shishiri-san, please believe in me and follow my orders. Go back now.

Botan couldn't argue, she lowered her head in defeat. Nene is concerned about her but Boyan said that everything will be fine.

They both go back inside the mall to pick up Suisei and Roboco to go back.

Yagoo: Tsk, they are to quick! Did they figure out about Fuyuki's true background? That shouldn't be the case. If they really did, they should have killed him on the spot. 

Yagoo dialed a number on his phone and called someone.

???: Hallo?

Yagoo: It's me.

???: Hey! Boss! What can I do for ya? It's been a few minute since our debut trailer.

Yagoo: I'm here to ask for your help.

???: Ehh? What happened?

Yagoo: One of the managers. He got kidnapped and taken away.

???: That sounds really bad, so, you want us to track him down?

Yagoo: No, I want to leave this entirely to you. I don't want the others to find out.

???: That's a hard task right there. Don't worry. I'll do it.

Yagoo: Thanks, Takane-san.

Takane: No prob boss.

Then Yagoo hanged up the phone.

Yagoo: please be safe.

Timeskip 

Fuyuki is sitting in a chair, unconscious. He is tied up ther with shackles in his foot.

Boss: What are you waiting for? Wake him up.

Then, the man instantly punched Fuyuki in the face.

Fuyuki: Guah!

Fuyuki had a nosebleed, but he is now awake.

Fuyuki: ouch, Who are you!? And where the hell am I?!

Fuyuki shouted.

Man: Know your place!

Then the man Punched him again in the stomach

Fuyuki: Guah!

Fuyuki Spat his spit, He looked at the one who punched him with hatred.

Man: Ho? What a scary look. Do you want revenge? Don't think so!

Then when is is about to hit him again, he was stopped by his boss.

Boss: Stop it!

Then they immediately stop.

The Boss turned his attention to Fuyuki.

Boss: Look here kid. I appreciate what you did, it was a good deed. You helped a little girl when she was lost too.

Fuyuki: That little girl. Where is she!?

Boss: You are talking to her right now.

The boss said in a intimidating voice.

Fuyuki: T-That can't be...

Boss: What? You don't believe? You've been working in that place but you are not aware of magic?

Fuyuki: Magic...

Then Fuyuki recalled what the strange lady told him in that fortune telling booth.

???: Then I suggest that you change that way of thinking. You'll understand everything when the time is right.

Then Fuyuki finally realized.

Fuyuki: Magic do exist, then. Those were not cosplays, those were the real them!

Fuyuki widened his eyes as he looked at the Boss.

Boss: I like your eyes. Now let's get down to business.

The boss take out a briefcase, it is filled with money, not yen, but actual dollars.

Boss: I'm a kind person. So I'm here to give you an offer. If you tell me where those Idol's headquarter. Then I'll give you this 1 million dollar.

The Boss said as he smiled. Fuyuki understood what he said but...

Fuyuki: Why the hell would I do that?

Fuyuki will not budge, he cares for everyone in the quarters. Even money can't buy that.

Boss: Man, well, that's what they all say in the beginning. Now listen here. That gigantic Dragon fuck, has meddled with our dealings once, after meddling it, we are now under the eyes of the Yakuza. We can't operate more than we could in the past.

The Boss said as he continue his story.

Boss: We once ruled this place for decades, then just the day she arrives, she immediately took over and starts to smash her way to the top. Thinking that no one could defeat her.

He said in a enraged voice.

Boss: Now! I will take revenge! I will start with her friends in that place. But I couldn't. It was covered in a barrier, We could not enter unless we have a permission. The staffs there rarely walks out, and even if they did. They disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Then the boss took the case again and showed it in front of me.

Boss: 1 million dollars. If you just tell us where that building is. Then everyone is in a win-win situation. Right?

Fuyuki stared at him, dead in the eye and said.

Fuyuki: You can Do whatever you want with your life, but if you lay your hands on them, I will be the one to drag you to hell.

Fuyuki said.

The Boss laughed at him for a moment. Then in a blink of an eye. He gave Fuyuki a sucker punch in his stomach. But Fuyuki felt differently this time.

Fuyuki: *in pain* Imbued with... Magic? GUAAAHHHH.

Then Fuyuki spat a lot of blood.

Boss: As you see. I really hate people who defy me, so I'll have a sweet time with you.

Then a man handed him a Item.

Boss: Let me torture you for a while, yeah?

Fuyuki: AAARRRHHHHHH!

6th Generation is coming, the esteemed HoloX. 

And one of them made the first appearance in the story. Miss Takane Lui