Snape gave him a look, "are you behind again? Mr. Potter?"

"Just a couple days worth," Harry said.

"Honestly, Harry," Draco shook his head, "just keep up with it daily and it won't pile up on you. Mate, you don't even have exams this year."

"Yeah, I've already heard it all from Hermione," Harry sighed.

"Get it done before we leave," Severus said, "you can't bring your work out in front of the muggles, do you need any help with my class?"

"No," Harry shook his head, "I'm all caught up, it's just Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology and Astronomy."

"Why don't you ask the Longbottom boy for help in Herbology?" Snape said, "I heard he was rather gifted. And I'm sure Miss Granger would be happy to help."

Harry nodded, "yes sir."

"Get on top of it," Snape warned.

"Yes, sir," Harry repeated.

"I can help with charms," Draco said, "unfortunately I wouldn't be too much help with transfiguration."

"Thanks," Harry chuckled.

>•<

"Jamaica?" Ron's eyes widened, "bloody hell."

"Nobody leaves for Easter holiday," Hermione frowned, "don't you think it's a little suspicious that all three of you will be gone at the same time?"

"No," Harry shrugged, "I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Have you ever even been in the ocean? Harry?" Hermione asked.

"No," Harry shook his head, "just the creek behind our house and the lake."

"Oh my god you're going to drown," Hermione shook her head, "please use a floaty."

"What the hell is a floaty?" Harry asked, "Hermione, I'll be fine, Draco taught me how to swim."

"Yes, but you're not a great swimmer, Harry," Hermione said, "the ocean is very different."

"What're we talking about?" Ginny asked.

"Harry's going to Jamaica," Ron said, taking a sip out of his pumpkin juice.

"Lucky," Ginny huffed, "we've only ever been to Egypt."

"Oi! Egypt was great," Ron frowned.

"The mummies freaked me out," Ginny rolled her eyes, "besides, Harry's probably going to a resort, aren't you?"

"I don't know," Harry said, "he just told us our plane is Thursday morning."

"Bring some gum, Harry," Hermione said, "especially on a flight that long, you'll most likely get air sick."

"What will gum do?" Harry asked.

"It will make you feel less sick," Hermione said, "and it will pop your ears."

"Pop your ears?" Harry's eyes widened, "that sounds terrible."

"It's not as bad as it sounds," Hermione waved, "eat your food."

"You sound like my mother," Ron grumbled.

"Harry doesn't eat enough," Ginny added, "mum is right."

"Mum force feeds him!" Ron said.

"It's fine," Harry's ears were burning, "and I eat enough. I've gained nearly thirty pounds since moving in with Snape!"

"Are Sirius and Remus going as well?" Ginny asked.

"Yes," Harry nodded, "Sirius chose the destination."

"Of course he did," Ron laughed.

"I still don't understand how the lot of them get along." Hermione said.

"It's a daily struggle," Harry said, stuffing his mouth with potatoes, "I'm surprised one of them haven't killed each other yet...send Sirius to prison for an actual crime this time."

"Harry!" Hermione gasped.

"That was great!" Ginny said, rolling with laughter.

"It's really not funny!" Hermione said.

"Who are you to say!" Ginny wheezed, "that was priceless!"

"Come on, now," Harry shook his head with a smile, "let's talk about something else? Yeah?"

"Yeah! The Chudley Cannons won their match earlier today!" Ron exclaimed.

"Anything but that," Ginny snorted, beginning to laugh again.

"Two hundred twenty to forty!" Ron grinned, "I can give you a break down..."

The entire table groaned.