The entire Slytherin table cheered loudly and the other ones were giving a forced weak applaud.

"Yes yes well done Slytherin however, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minutes points to award.

To Miss. Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellec while others were in grave peril 50 points"

Everyone except for Slytherin cheered and applauded loudly.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen many years. 50 points."

And once again everyone except the Slytherins cheered loudly.

"Third. To Miss. Ambree Potter for taking the hard but fastest way instead of the easy and less fast way without hesitation. 60 points"

Everyone cheered loudly than before and patted her back.

"We're tied with Slytherin" Ron said.

"And fourth. To Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house 60 points"

"Woah well done!"

"Yeah"

Everyone cheered equally loudly as for Bree and gave him pats.

"60 points ahead of Slytherin!"

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom"

Everyone cheered for Neville very loudly as well and he himself looked shocked.

"Assuming my calculations are correct I believe change of decoration is in order"

Dumbledore clapped his hands and the banners changed to a red color with a lion on.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup"

Everyone cheered extremely loudly. The Gryffindor's stood up first and cheered the loudest. Then Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw joined standing up and threw their hats up in the air.

"We won!" Seamus shouted.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The train was standing on Hogsmeade station.

"Come on now! Hurry up! You'll be late" Hagrid said to a few students.

Hermione waved at Hagrid who waved back.

"Come on Bree and Harry"

"One minute, we'll be back" Harry said to Hermione.

The two of them walked towards Hagrid.

"Though yeh we're leaving without saying goodbye did yeh?"

He got something from his pocket and gave it to Bree and Harry.

They opened it and it showed a picture of Lily and James holding a baby Harry and a baby Ambree. They both smiled at the picture.

"Thanks Hagrid" Harry said.

"Yeah Thank you Hagrid" Bree said smiling.

They hugged Hagrid.

"Oh Harry an' Bree listen. If that dult of a cousin of yours Dudley gives you any grief. You could always uhm. Threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with his tail"

"But Hagrid we're not allowed to do any magic away from Hogwarts a-" Bree cut off Harry.

"And you know that"

"I do, but your cousin don't. Do he?" Hagrid winked.

And the twins smiled jumping on the train.

"It feels strange going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asked.

"We're not going home" Harry said.

"Not really"Bree said.

*An hour on the train later slept and suddenly woke and scaring the others.

"Oh! Do you want to know a joke?" Bree asked.

"Bloody hell B. You're going to give us a heart attack but go on" Ron said.

"What do people call the Bee in America?"

They all shrugged.

"A USB" She said then fell asleep again.

The other one laughed at the sudden things that just happened and at the joke.
———————————————————————
Oh dear! I've finally finished the first movie.

Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Vote below.

The sorcerer's stone

Chamber of secrets

Prisoner of Azkaban

Goblet of fire

Order of the Phoenix

Halfblood prince

Deathly hallows 1

Deathly hallows 2

Personally I like either Goblet of fire or Order of the Phoenix the best.

{cya next time}

Thanks <3