Epilogue •• (XVII) [Version 2]

Warnings:  GXG, oral (both recieving), face sitting, fingering, threesome, cowgirl and doggy position

After the Scooby gang got home from the Spooky Island mystery, they all went their separate ways and Shaggy and Scooby moved in with Christine in her house.

Shaggy had arrived home and went upstairs, Scooby was with Fred. Shaggy froze as he was hearing something that was coming from his bedroom.

When he got closer to the door it was clear to him that Christine had someone in their bed, very much cheating on him. 

“Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Yes yes, yes yes!” An unfamiliar voice chants but it was someone Shaggy know. 

Shaggy went up to the door, turn the door knob and only saw one thing that does arouse him a bit. 

It was Maryjane in a nude red one piece with the clit part aside moaning and also on top of Christine's face since she was getting her clitoris licked vigorously by Christine. 

Maryjane turned her face towards the door and gasped out. “Christie, Christie stop!” Maryjane tapped her head and she got off of Christine's face. 

Christine sat up in a yellow two piece bikini as the blondes looks at the man at the door. “So, Shaggy I have to tell you something. I've been hiding something from you for a long time. I've been sleeping with girls only the one you flirt with or talk with. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you things.”  Christine admits. 

“To be honest dude, This is hot to me. Thank you anyway for telling me the truth.” Shaggy says. 

“Your welcome. Do you wanna join us?” Christine asked with a smirk. 
“I wouldn't mind at all, but only I get something done first.” Shaggy said. 

“Ok. We wouldn't mind, right MJ?” 
“Yeah, that's right.” Maryjane said. 
Both women smirked at each other before Christine motioned Shaggy over to them. Christine started to undo his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. Then Maryjane removed Shaggy's boxers and both blondes started playing around with Shaggy's dick liking stroking it and then both blonde licked his tip even their tongues went in each other's mouths. 

Shaggy moaned, arching his head back. “Oh god, that feels so good.” Both blondes move their mouths to each side of his dick. Shaggy removed his shirt and put it aside. 

Christine looked at Maryjane and she stroked Shaggy's dick and Maryjane stopped licking Shaggy's dick. “MJ, we're going to switch position after 5 minutes, so strip off the one piece and sit on top of Shaggy’s face. He's  amazing with his mouth.”

She stripped off the one piece and begins to straddled his face and Shaggy begins to move his mouth against MJ's clit and she moaned loudly. 

Christine moved down to Shaggy’s dick and began to suck his dick, which made Shaggy moan as he licked/sucked on Maryjane's clit. Mary-Jane arched her back with her hands on the bed. 

Shaggy's hips buckled and Christine felt that Shaggy was close to cumming in her mouth, Shaggy moaned into Maryjane's clitoris who cried out in pleasure. 

Christine felt Shaggy cumming in her mouth and she swallowed all of it in her mouth, she even moaned on Shaggy's dick she pulled out and stroked his dick. “Okay, we're switching now but MJ straddle his dick.”

Christine and Maryjane switched positions and MJ mounts him, running her slit up and down his cock, leaving a trail of juices in her wake.  Christine took off the two piece  before she put a leg on each side of Shaggy's head, Shaggy pulls his girlfriend down, his tongue running a bold stripe up her slit, before devilishly flicking against her throbbing clit. “Go ahead MJ, get started.” Christine mutter through moans, and Maryjane grabs his cook, guiding it along her slit before she sinks down on it, and the look her face was enough to make anyone's knees buckle.

“Fuck!” She moaned as she picked up the pace and created a steady rhythm, Christine watched her, eyes focused on her bouncing tits, Christine begin to ride Shaggy's tongue as he added a finger to her slick core. 

“Another.” Christine moan and he pushed another into her tight hole, “Fuck, your tongue feels like silk, fuck.” Christine clawed at his chest and Maryjane moaned, reaching down to rub her clit. 

“You're so hot, riding his face.” Maryjane whimpered, and Christine moaned, Maryjane's hands grabbed Christine's tits, squeezing them as she approached her orgasm, “I want you to cum Christine, cum for me all over Shaggy's tongue.” Christine screw her eyes shut as she clench her thighs around his head, cumming.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking hell.” Christine moan, giving herself a second to catch her breath before Christine move off of Shaggy’s face. His cheeks are bright red, and Christine juices cover the bottom half of his face. Christine kissed Shaggy and cleaned the mess she left on his face. 

“That was amazing.” Shaggy laughs. Christine turn his head to Maryjane as she rides both of them toward their orgasms. “Shit, MJ.” Shaggy moans fingers clenching the sheets as he cums, Maryjane two seconds behind him, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth forming the perfect 'o' shape. Christine chew on her bottom lip as she watch her come down from her high. 

Shaggy took a breath for a moment and made Chrisjane faced the front of the bed and Shaggy went up behind both girls as he begins to finger Maryjane's ass and put his dick in Christine's ass. 

Shaggy began to move fast the same pace with fingering Maryjane and it made both blonde moan out loud. Their boobs bounced at Shaggy's thrusts and they even held hands as Shaggy did their behinds. 

Christine yelped out in a moan and both Shaggy and Christine camed together and Maryjane screamed as she squirted on Shaggy's fingers and a bit on his wrist. 

Shaggy pulled out of Christine and turned to Maryjane and even went even more faster on Maryjane with his dick. They both moaned very loudly and Christine kissed both of Shaggy and Maryjane's shoulders and neck. 

As Shaggy thrust into Maryjane, Christine rubbed the front of  her Maryjane's clit and went the same pace as Shaggy did. 

Maryjane screamed out. “SHAGGY!” She camed on his dick, even Shaggy moaned out loud his girl's name as he camed inside her and they both calmed down.

Shaggy pulls out of her and they panted for a bit to get some air. Christine kissed Shaggy and whispered to him. “I'll stop being a jealous bitch and I'm sorry for keeping this from you.” 

“It's fine. But let's just sleep for now.” Shaggy whispered and Christine smiled at him, kissing his chest and Maryjane and Christine fell asleep on both side of Shaggy. 

1, 140 Words