XI •• [Version 1]

Finding the missing Members

○○ means switch

Warnings: possessed people (I'm making it a thing), Smut, public sex, oral (male recieving) and cowgirl

And when you see this •• that means mature themes are happening and ending

Daphne woke up by something hitting her head, she turned to see something is wrong with the hotel. "Something messed up is happening." She said, Shaggy, Christine, Scooby and Maryjane woke up next.

"Is the Coast Guard here?" Shaggy asked.

"What happened to the shattered windows and busted walls?" Christine said noticing the Hotel's damage is repair.

"Yo, Red. The ball." A blonde girl with pigtails said.

Daphne threw the volleyball back to her. "Let's go." She said to the group.
Everyone in the area was either playing volleyball or dancing ti the band's performance. "Anyone else think this is strange?" Shaggy asked and Scooby and Christine nodded next to him.

"Okay, we need to split up." Daphne said.

"Why?" Shaggy asked.

"We need to find Fred and Velma." Christine said, giving Shaggy a pointed look.

"I'll go this way." Maryjane said, walking away.

"And we'll go with you." Shaggy said, but Christine stepped in, "I'll go with them. You okay on hit own?" She asked Daphne and she nods and they separated. "Come on, boys."

Daphne went around the pool area, the lead singer was singing to Daphne. But then she saw the lead singer's eyes glowed green and his voice went deeper and went back to normal. She walked off, a bit creeped out.

••Scooby walked up ahead of the couple and Christine took Shaggy's hand and pulled him away to a private area.

Shaggy rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's actions. "Seriously babe, why now?"

"Because I'm in a horny mood." She said, getting on her knees and pulled his pants down including his boxers.

She shoved his dick into her mouth and moved up and down on his big dick. With her left hand repeating the same movement and Shaggy was shivering in moans and moved both hands to the back of her head.

Christine moaned while sucking his dick and she was making slurping noises going up and down.

Shaggy then camed in her mouth and Christine pulled off her shorts and panties and faced the front of her making sure no one can them.

Christine's hands grip his thighs as she start to move her hips through slow, steady rocking and grinding Shaggy's mouth hangs open when she start bucking her hips forward and backward with every fluid movement.

She bounces harder and faster moaning louder and Shaggy dropped his head on the ground. Christine had heard something squishy in her and it was Shaggy who was getting closer to his peak.

Shaggy was getting even more louder but luckily no one was hearing them since everyone was partying. "I'm gonna cum!" Shaggy moaned out.