III

"A new mystery? NO WAY!"

Warnings: None

Since the break up, Shaggy, Scooby and Christine were living the vacation life and they were at the beach and they were in the back of the mystery van. 

Christine was a bit wet, since she was in the beach and had a fun time now, she's watching Scooby and Shaggy snack on foods. 

"This is primo." Shaggy exclaims happily ans was grilling some burgers. "Man, talk about toasted." Scooby hummed hungrily. "Man, the only thing I like better than an eggplant burger...is a chocolate-covered eggplant burger." Shaggy adds chocolate syrup and looked hungry. Christine grimaced at the sight of it. 

"With hot sauce." Scooby adds hot sauce on the burgers. 

"Yeah, just another beautiful day in paradise." Christine said relaxing and Shaggy had the burger in his mouth to eat it. 

Until the van door was knocked on. "I'm looking for a Mr. Rogers, Mrs. Emerson and a Mr. Doo. The detectives?" They heard a man speak from out the door.

"It's probably somebody looking for us to solve some scary mystery." Shaggy said, getting a bit scared. 

"Nobody home!" Scooby screeched out. 

"Quick, Scoob, grab the food and let's scram-o

"Quick, Scoob, grab the food and let's scram-o." Shaggy said with his thumb up and Christine gave him and their dog a smile. 

The same guy knocked on the door. "I'm looking for a Mr. Rogers, Mrs. Emerson and a Mr. Doo." 

Scooby started to clean and wrap up some food and Shaggy had the burger in his mouth and Christine put on her cover up and sunglasses and head out the door that Shaggy opened. 

"I'm sorry, dude. I'd love to help you out. You look like a really nice guy. We're not detectives anymore." Shaggy said. 

"Well, he isn't. But I am, why? What's the problem?" Christine asked. 

"I've been sent by my employer, Mr. Emile Mondavarious, to invite you to his world-famous amusement park, Spooky Island." The man said and held up a pamphlet that has "Spooky Island"

"Oh, we don't go near any place with spookyhauntedforbidden, or creepy in the name." Shaggy said. 

"Or hydrocolonic." Scooby spoke up. 

"Right, or hydrocolonic, but that's for a whole different reason, for those two, man." Christine said. 

"But he'd like you to solve a mystery. He'll pay you a fee of $10,000." The man in a red shirt said. 

"It's just, materialism is not really our bag, man." Shaggy said. 

"Free airfare." The man said. 

"No, thanks." Shaggy said. 

"Room and board." The man said. 

"Try again." Christine said quietly and hands him a small paper that she kept on her. 

He opened it and looked up at the man and pocketed it. "And all you can eat." He said with a smirk. 

That sentence made Shaggy smile and looked at his dog. "All you can eat?" Scooby exclaims but then faints. 

The man left and Christine looked at her man with pulling her sunglasses from her eyes

The man left and Christine looked at her man with pulling her sunglasses from her eyes. "So, a mystery?" 

"Yeah." Then Shaggy realized what she said and his eyes widened. "Wait, No. NO WAY!" That made Scooby wake up from fainting. 

"Too late, you already agreed it. We're going on a real vacation, and we're going to have fun. Let's go and get packed." Christine said and got in the van. 

Shaggy and Scooby looked at each other in horror. "Oh boy." They exclaimed scaredly.

567 Words