XI •• [Version 2]

Finding the Missing Members

○○ means switch

Warnings: possessed people (I'm making it a thing), Smut, GXG, choking, cheating, oral (female recieving), boob licking/sucking, fingering and scissoring 

And when you see this sign •• that means the Smut is happening and ending

(In case you guys forget Christine is possessed)

Daphne woke up by something hitting her head, she turned to see something is wrong with the hotel. "Something messed up is happening." She said, Shaggy, Scooby and Maryjane woke up next.

"Is the Coast Guard here?" Shaggy asked. "What happened to the shattered windows and busted walls?" Shaggy noticing the Hotel's damage is repair.

"Yo, Red. The ball." A blonde girl with pigtails said.

Daphne threw the volleyball  back to her. "Let's go." She said to the group. 
Everyone in the area was either playing volleyball or dancing to the band's performance. "Anyone else think this is strange?" Shaggy asked and Scooby nodded to him. 

"Okay, we need to split up." Daphne said.

"Why?" Shaggy asked.

"We need to find Fred, Velma and Christine." Daphne said, giving Shaggy a pointed look.

"I'll go this way." Maryjane said, walking away.

"And we'll go with you." Shaggy said, but Daphne stepped forwards pointing behind the boys. "Come on, Scoob." And they left going the way that Daphne pointed to. 

Daphne went around the pool area, the lead singer was singing to Daphne. But then she saw the lead singer's eyes glowed green and his voice went deeper and went back to normal. She walked off, a bit creeped out. 

○○
••Maryjane was walking on her own and felt something or someone watching her. More like someone glaring at the back of her head and that person was following her. 

That person followed closely to the curly blonde girl. Maryjane turned around and saw Christine with glasses on and she took them off. 

“Christine! We'll looking for you. Are you ok?” Maryjane asked, noticing her looking angrily at her. 

Christine unexpectedly choked Maryjane and pushed her backwards and hit a tree. Christine pushed her down to the ground making sure that Maryjane doesn't hit her head hard on the ground.