XIII [Version 1]

Body Possession

Warnings: getting their souls back and grinding

○○ means switch

Shaggy came across a big vat that had a blue liquid inside of it and some of a bunch of heads floating around.

"Shaggy. Shaggy!" Shaggy saw that Velma's head was calling for them.

"Velma. I'll save you." Shaggy said, putting his hand in the vat of people's souls and he pulled out Velma's soul out. "Thanks, Shaggy. Boy, am I glad to see you. Let me go so I can return to my body. Get out of here... ...before they steal your protoplasm too." Velma said to the two of them and Shaggy released Velma's soul as she called out. "I always knew you were a hero, Shaggy."

Shaggy saw Fred next as he picked him up. "Hey, buddy." Shaggy said.

"Shaggy! Someone must have spiked my root beer last night. Talk me down, man." Fred demanded.

"Fred, you're a frigging protoplasmic head." Shaggy said.

"I know. But I'm still the best-looking protoplasmic head here." That made Shaggy hopped him away then she looked back into the vat. Shaggy plunged his hand in and when he put his hand back he was not holding Daphne. "Thank you, you've saved me." He said.

"I'm sorry, but I'm looking for our friends." Shaggy apologized and put the head back in and he finally found Daphne and pulled her out.

"Put me back, Shaggy." Daphne commanded, "I'll figure a way out myself."

"Like, how?" Shaggy asked.

"I don't know. I'll use my tongue as an oar and swim to the edge." Daphne said.

"Sorry." Shaggy hopped her head out as Daphne's head popped and rushed out.

Shaggy watched Daphne's photoplasm disappeared and then saw the Daemon Ritus on a pedestal. Shaggy rushed over and grabbed it as he got out of there.

°°

Velma walks into the building and she looks back outside to see a soul was coming her way. She saw Daphne ahead and assumed it was her's.

"Yo, yo, you, yo." Daphne's body turned to face the brunette and Velma's body slammed into Daphne's making her groan into Mondevarious's office.

"What the.." Daphne's body said before a soul collided with her body and she fell onto a chair, squirming and almost grinding on the chair. "Jinkles!"

With one more lurch, green sparks were showing on Daphne's chest and a demon popped out of her chest. It started getting closer to Daphne but Velma said something about sunlight and the monster exploded.

°°

Shaggy was running through the jungle looking for Fred, Velma and Daphne. When they found them Daphne was Fred and Fred was Daphne.

"Please tell me you guys are you." Shaggy pleaded.

"Fred keeps touching me." Daphne said in Fred's body.

"Makes you nostalgic for the homicidal creatures." Velma said.

"We stole this." He put the Daemon Ritus on a rock. "We hope it helps." Shaggy said.

"The Daemon Ritus." Velma said, as our protoplasm then came out all of them and switched.

"I'm me again." Daphne said, happily.

"Yippee for you." Velma said in Fred's body.

"Man, like, why am I wearing a dress?" Shaggy said in Velma's body.

"Everyone remain calm. Velma, what the heck's going on?" Fred said in Shaggy's body.

"If I am correct... ...due to the instability of protoplasm in the proximity of the Daemon Ritus... ...we're going to continue randomly changing bodies until..." Velma said in Fred's body, as they switched again.

"...until the protoplasm realigns with the correct bodies." Velma said in Shaggy's body.

"I'm Fred again!" Daphne whined in Fred's body, stomped his foot.

"Daph, what's wrong with you? Don't you ever eat?" Shaggy said in Daphne's body.

"I'm me." Fred said, happily.

"I'm back."

"Like, me too." Shaggy said.

"Told you so."

An explosion went off, surprising the group of five.

"Oh, no. Let's go." Daphne said, as they ran off. Before they left, Shaggy grabbed the Daemon Ritus and they all went running towards the beach.

661 Words