VIII••

The Haunted Spooky Island Castle

Warnings: Language, Jealousy, dom!Christine, dom!Shaggy, Oral (girl recieving), Boob play, fingering and rough sex

And when you see this  •• that means mature themes are happening and ending

In front of the spooky castle, Shaggy wasn't so happy about it. "No way." Shaggy said after seeing the spooky castle. 

"Yes, way." Christine growls, since she's still mad about Maryjane. 

"Shaggy!" Daphne's arms were crossed and stated. 

"Na ah, Scoob and me don't do castles." Shaggy explained. 

"Why not?" Daphne asked. 

"Because castles have paintings that watch you, suits of armor you think is a statue... ...but there's a guy inside who follows you every time you turn around." Shaggy said, as Scooby was acting everything out behind his best friend. 

"Definitely, how many times did that happen?" Christine asked.

"Twelve. We're not gonna do it." Shaggy answered. 

"That's right

"That's right." Scooby said, as Shaggy and himself were trying to walk away. Daphne was looking through her bag and found a Scooby Snack.

"Scooby?" Daphne calls and Scooby limps over to the girls. "Did you hurt your paw? Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" Daphne was holding a Scooby Snack towards the dog and immediately Scooby's Behavior change to extreme happiness. "Oh, boy!" 

"And you'll be fearless?" Daphne said, fiercely. 

"Fearless?" Scooby said, as he did Karate moves but ended up kicking Shaggy in the face.

"Oww! Hong Kong Phooey, watch the fists of fury." Shaggy said. 

"Here you go." Daphne throw the Scooby snack and Scooby caught it in his mouth. 

"Thank you." Scooby says and Shaggy pretended he was catching it.

"There's plenty more where that came from. Let's go before someone sees." Christine says, heading up the stairs and Daphne stood next to her and both girls looked at Shaggy who's not moving. 

"You do realize that I'm not gonna stay out here with you. You're not gonna stay out here alone, are you?" Christine asked. 

"No, thank you." Shaggy insisted and went inside the castle with Scooby and the girls.