V••

The Plane Ride

Warnings: NSFW language, oral (male recieving), doggy style and jealousy

And when you see this  •• that means mature themes are happening and ending

•• In the plane everyone was sitting down but two people were in the plane's bathroom. 

Shaggy was moaning, since Christine was on her knees, sucking his dick. Shaggy's head fell back against the wall as his girlfriend swirled her tongue, taking him deeper as she did so. Shaggy let out a grunt, head falling back with eyes sealed shut to relish in the feeling Christine gave him. “More, baby.”

She complied, bobbing her head along his length, wrapping dainty fingers around the base to stroke what couldn’t fit between her cheeks. They matched in pace, rhythmic motions set to please him. Christine's tongue traced the protruding vein on the underside of his shaft, Shaggy letting out a loud groan that he tried to cover with his hand. Christine couldn’t stop smiling around him, speeding up the bobs around his cock. 

Soft grunts fell from his lips as Christine quickened up. Her jaw began to ache but she continued to such his cock like a good girl. Christine felt Shaggy's hips stutter and that’s when he pulled out. She sucked in a big gasp of air and tried to catch her breath.

"Get up." Shaggy groans and pulls Christine up and bend over the wall, holding her up with her hands and Shaggy pulled her undies down to her waist, raised her dress up a bit. Pecking her waist, he inserts his dick into her from behind, earning Christine and Shaggy to moan pretty loud. Shaggy started to go slow on thrusting in his girl. Christine was dying for Shaggy to go faster and Christine just had enough for Shaggy being a gentlemen. 

"Shags, I'm begging you to go fast." Christine growls. Shaggy did gave it to her and he went fast. Which made her moan really loud and covers her mouth. 

“God, Shaggy!” Christine scream.
His hands wander to your breasts to knead them through the dress. Snapping his hips harshly against her ass, he pistons his cock into her over and over again. 

“Shit…Shaggy,” Christine whimper when he gets even faster. Then Christine and Shaggy both felt something spurring up inside of both of them.  "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out. "You're gonna cum inside me? Are hi, cum inside me, are you?" Christine dirty talks to him.

"Oh fuck! I am!" Shaggy groans out.

Shaggy starts move as well and at one point Christine was ready to cum all over Shaggy's dick.  

Christine was now cumming all on Shaggy's dick, screamed out through her covered mouth. "SHAGGY!" Christine muffled and camed on his dick, even Shaggy moaned out loud his girl's name as he camed inside her and they both calmed down.

Shaggy pulls out of her and they panted for a bit to get some air. They adjusted their clothes and walked out the bathroom. ••

After Shaggy and Christine's sexy session and Shaggy was sitting next with Scooby still dressed in a Grandma look and Christine was sitting in the same aisle as Scooby and Shaggy but the seat was close to Shaggy. 

Shaggy was holding a foot long sandwich. (I'm assuming I can't remember math really well.) "Now that is a beautiful work of art." Shaggy said and Scooby agreed but before he took a bite something caught his eye.