XV [Version 2]

Man of the mask revealed

Warning: fighting

The ritual was going to in the cave and the Scooby gang was setting up the trap and was going to save Scooby. Velma and Fred were going over the plan. "Okay, so we use the pulleys to tip over the vat." Fred said.

"Daphne will open the air vents and release the disco skull." Velma said, as Daphne was attach the rope to the air vent.

"The light will refract off the skull..." Fred said.

"The creatures will explode, I'll find Scoob, and we'll have saved the world." Shaggy said, putting his fists in the air.

Suddenly, there all hear a noise which meant trouble. "Oh, no. The ritual's beginning." Fred said.

Daphne pant as she look at Fred and Velma.

"Quick. Shaggy, attach this to the vat." Velma said, passing a rope to Shaggy as he hooks the rope to the vat. "We're here to save you." He said.

"Shaggy, faster." Velma said. Shaggy finished tied up the vat. "All systems go." Shaggy said, but he accidentally got hooked to the vat with his gear. "Wait, no!"

"Mystery Inc. rides again." Shaggy finally got unhooked from the vat. But then went flying in the air but when he hit the rocky ceiling the pulley that held Daphne up broke and then went flying she hit the wall right above her friends.

Shaggy went flying and Christine chased after him and Shaggy bumped into a possessed boy. The students were coming and Velma said. "Quick, hide the Daemon Ritus." They hid the Daemon Ritus on a bag they had from earlier. The ritual started and Daphne looked at Fred, as he shook his head giving Daphne the cue to head into the tunnels.

Shaggy ended up changing outfits with one of the possessed college students. As a row of possessed students came, he started moving and dancing like them and ending up knocking out the student.

He moved on and saw Scooby sitting down like a king.

"Would you like another Scooby Snack?" He saw a lady giving Scooby a snack.

"Okay." Scooby answered and the lady put the snack in his mouth.

"Scooby-Doo!" Shaggy exclaims excitedly.

The ritual started and everyone started to the ritual dance and Velma and Fred tried to blend in.

The ritual dance ended but Fred kept on dancing. "Yo, yo, yo. Yo, homedogs. You forgot the next part of the dance... ...where we do the Electric Slide, you know..." Velma started to danced with Fred.