XIII [Verison 2]

Body Possession

Warnings: getting their souls back and grinding

°•° means switch

Shaggy came across a big vat that had a blue liquid inside of it and some of a bunch of heads floating around. 

"Shaggy. Shaggy!" Shaggy heard his name and was looking around until he saw Christine's spirit was calling for him. 

"Baby. I'll save you." Shaggy said, putting his hand in the vat of people's souls and he pulled out Christine's soul out. "Thanks, Shaggy. Boy, am I happy to see you, Baby. Now, let me go so I can return to my body. Get the others and yourself before you lose soul as well." Christine said, making Shaggy nod and he let her go until Christine shouted one last thing. "You'll always be a hero, Shaggy!" 

°•°

Christine was walking on her own, leaving the hotel and standing by the entrance,  she heard something behind her, she looked around and saw something almost like an orb coming towards her. "I'm coming BABY!" 

The possessed Christine yelped and landed on the hard ground, she even moaned when she felt something slushing in her body and green sparks showed up on Christine's chest and a demon popped out and growled at her. White sparks showed up on the demon and he what's up with the sound like it was showing and the demon finally exploded. 

Christine Emerson is back as she looked confused and stunned.

°•°

"Shaggy. Shaggy!" Shaggy saw that Velma's head was calling for them. 

"Velma. I'll save you." Shaggy said, putting his hand in the vat of people's souls and he pulled out Velma's soul out. "Thanks, Shaggy. Boy, am I glad to see you. Let me go so I can return to my body. Get out of here... ...before they steal your protoplasm too." Velma said to the two of them and Shaggy released Velma's soul as she called out. "I always knew you were a hero, Shaggy." 

Shaggy saw Fred next as he picked him up. "Hey, buddy." Shaggy said. 

"Shaggy! Someone must have spiked my root beer last night. Talk me down, man." Fred demanded. 

"Fred, you're a frigging protoplasmic head." Shaggy said.

"I know. But I'm still the best-looking protoplasmic head here." That made Shaggy hopped him away then she looked back into the vat.

Shaggy plunged his hand in and when he put his hand back he was not holding Daphne. "Thank you, you've saved me." He said. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm looking for our friends." Shaggy apologized and put the head back in and he finally found Daphne and pulled her out. 

"Put me back, Shaggy." Daphne commanded, "I'll figure a way out myself."

"Like, how?" Shaggy asked. 

"I don't know. I'll use my tongue as an oar and swim to the edge." Daphne said.

"Sorry." Shaggy hopped her head out as Daphne's head popped and rushed out. 

Shaggy watched Daphne's photoplasm disappeared and then saw the Daemon Ritus on a pedestal. Shaggy rushed over and grabbed it as he got out of there. 

°•°

Velma and Christine who just met up after witnessing Velma's demon popped out walks into the building and she looks back outside to see a soul was coming her way. She saw Daphne ahead and assumed it was her's.