chapter 30

"This bugyeoppang will be the best in the world!"
Bong soon cheered.

"I doubt. We are to make it ourselves. Not even one of us knows how to cook. And we can't even take taehyung's help. What kind of freaking bad game is this?!" Jimin sighed.

"Huh! If we take help from taehyung what even is the motto of us cooking." Bong soon stuck her tongue out.

Taehyung came in lazily.

"You're not allowed to enter the kitchen! " Bong soon shouted making everyone jump.

"Are you here to help your brothers out? You're an angel! " Jungkook said his eyes twinkling like a 5 year old kid.

"Of course not! Why would I work hard when you told me not to" He smirked.

Then he turned towards me.

"Y/n-ah can you tell me where the remote is? I wanna watch some tv until you're done which I'm sure gonna take a while"

"Ah it's on the shelf above it." I said without looking.

Jungkook scowled and stuck his tongue out.
"Tch! Heartless brat!"

Then we of course got the opportunity to see two wild animals running around the room.

"If you break a single thing you have to pay you know. I didn't bring them for free" I said sternly folding my arms.

This stopped them both.

We went to the kitchen to make the bugyeoppang.

"So we just need to make the batter properly and it will turn out good" I assured.

"Aishhhh why is it so hard?! "
Jin said mopping his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt after about an hour.

"The batter's either becoming too runny or too solid"

"Dashi haeboja"

"Khaja"

Finally when we were tired of it Taehyung came to the kitchen yawning.
"Are you guys done yet I am hun-"

He stopped in his track his mouth half open.

"What the freaking heck do you think you're doing?! The whole kitchen's a mess but you're not even halfway" He replied frustrated.
"Well I'm hungry af so I'm gonna make it - no bong soonah - it's getting seriously late."

He made the batter while we looked at it agape.

He made it look so easy.

"Done. See? You need to know the proportion for the water and you're done"
He said dusting his hands on the apron.