Oh dear indeed.

Welp. At least their not literally killing each other, so that's a good character development. Their becoming much more of a family now. Awww.

Anyways. Enough of that.

It seems that our dear protagonist is quite confused of what happened, how did it become to this, when is it going to end, and now who is he gonna pick.

Damn. Quite a mess you have here (y/n).

Welp good luck picking who.

1st POV

How the fuck did it become to this?

I just told them that I'm going to think about it.

Literally turned my back for just a minute to ask Ed if I can bring someone with me.

He said yes but he also said to bring only one.

And when I turned back to choose who I need to bring.

I was greeted with the sight of the once peaceful territory turning into a battlefield.

...

Like what the fuck just happened?

Everything is in shambles and everywhere you look, you only see chaos and everybody creating havoc.

And when I saw Ezekiah, I sighed.

I though you were the calm and reasonable one Ezekiah.

Welp. At least Achyls is behavin-

"All right, just behave Achyls, make King (y/n) think I'm the only one behaving and just don't let them get near him. MAKE SURE TO MAKE HIM ONLY PICK YOU ACHYLS."

*Sigh...

Never mind... he has the same mindset as everyone currently.

*Sigh...

You know what let me just make them finish.

Hey don't blame me! I also really want to know who would become the top!

I'm gonna go with Ezekiah since he has the most strongest spiritual energy and he's the oldest out of all of everyone here in the territory. He most likely also has a lot of experience when it comes to battle.

I mean I still remember that time where I met him in a tired and defenseless state, since he only finished evolving at that time.

And Sybyl also confirmed that he literally slaughtered the nearby hollows at that time because he was trying to evolve faster because he was being chased by other hollows that were trying to hunt him down.

And when a week later when I already... uh... claimed him? Yeah claimed him as my pet. The group of hollows that were trying to hunt him down showed up because they sensed his spiritual energy nearby.

I also hid my spiritual energy at that time and also Ezekiah at that time never knew the extent of my power.

The pack of hollows is getting us.