chapter 12

Ananya's pov:

At home:

I was sitting on the bed looking at the two idiots walking to and fro very tensed.

" You shouldn't have accepted the deal . It's dangerous" Jenny said looking very tensed.

" Yes she's correct! What if he harms you in anger?" Sam continued the argument.

" Arrey I already told you both...he's father requested in such a way that I couldn't say no. And also they will pay good amount for it." I said.

But both doesn't seems convinced.

" See if I start getting afraid of patients
then how can I be a good doctor? And waise bhi he's not an animal whose gonna eat me up in anger. He's very professional and so  such a big businessman" I said.

But two looked at eachother confused.

" Arrey...nothing will happen to me. Believe me" I said them.

" I guess what she's saying makes sense" Sam said. She came to me and hugged me " take care of yourself"

" And if that khadoos says something or do something...just call me...uss akdu ki akad main nikalongi" Jenny continued. I couldn't hold back my laughter.

" Yes my darling" I said pulling Jenny's cheek. And we had a trio hug.

Suddenly I saw Sam a bit lost .

" Hey Sammy ! What happened?" I asked.

She startled but composed herself.
" Woh..I....haan, I was thinking what are going to wear tommorow " she said.

" What to think about it ? The clothes which I wear daily" I said very casually.

Both of them gave me a look that I developed a horn on my head.

" Do you really call them clothes? I guess you are wearing same dress from like decades " Jenny mocked.

I rolled back my eyes. " I don't care. I'm comfortable with my old clothes." I said.

" But we care. Listen Ananya you are going to accompany Mr. Mehra everywhere like meetings ,  conferences. He will be hanging out with  celebs, media, billionaire's , model.  And if you go there this way you will feel uncomfortable." Sam said.

She had a point but my budget is against all their arguments . Hush! No use of discussing on this. I have no other choice except wearing what I have.

" I like my outfits. They are very comfortable. So I'll wear them" I said sternly, completely trying to hide the fact that I have no money to waste  right now to buy expensive clothes.

They both stared at me for a while and then Jenny got up from her bed to the cupboard and bring some bags.

I looked at them totally confused. They both smiled and indicated me to open the bag.

I hurriedly looked into the packet to find so many tops, denims, skirts , frock and many more  cool  outfit. Seriously! Am I dreaming?

" Did you guys buy it for me?" I asked.

Both of them smiled. I couldn't hold back my tears. How can I be soo lucky to get both of them?

" But.." I tried to refuse .

" Oh madam listen...this is not a gift... We have given you this as a rent....you have to pay it back by following all our orders." Sam said. I laughed.

" Tell me what I should do for you madam?" I asked.

" You need to take care of yourself...and be our bestfriend forever!" Both said in unison.