chapter 6

Arjun's pov:

I sat on my car and the car started. Well!! Finally it ended. Whatever happened today is quite new for me. I have never fought with anyone on road like this before. That's something unusual for me!!

Call me madam I remembered how she said that and my lips curved into a smile. Shaking my head, I brushed off the thoughts.

I entered into my office and headed towards my cabin " Sir Sonali maam is waiting for you in you" She said.

Oh damn! Not she.
" I told her so many times that you are busy , please meet you later but she didn't agreed and forcefully entered into your cabin. Dhruv also went to explain her to leave but she listen to none. I'm sorry sir " Suzi said.

" It's alright Suzi. I'll handle it. "I sighed.

Sonali Sharma. What to say about her... Spoilt brat of a rich dad. I know her since my childhood.

She's my dad's closest friend cum business partner's daughter. She is always interested in me but I don't have any feelings for her.

We even dated eachother for 2 months but it didn't worked at all. In this two months I totally realised that she's not the kind of girl I have been looking for.

I even explained to her that I don't have feeling for her but she's not ready to understand. She always come to me dress up beautifully just to lure me. I can't even say her no as Mr. Sharma is our old business partner... Alas!!

Only if she knew that Arjun Mehra wants that kind of a girl who doesn't try to impress him but try to love the Small little Arjun in my heart who lost all his love in a very tiny age.

I composed myself and entered into the cabin. I saw Dhruv totally pissed off pulling his hair in frustration. Poor bro!! When Sonali saw me she hurriedly jumped into me and grabbed me into a hug. Seriously !! Please someone say her to stay away. I slightly pushed her " What are you doing Sonali? " I asked emotionlessly.

" Arjun we met after so long... Gale mil rahi hoon " She justified her act.

" Isse gale milna nahi, gale parna kehte hai" Dhruv mumbled but was easily audible by both of us. I supressed my laughter and she glared at him.

" Baby let's go out hanging today"

Wait a second! Baby? Who baby? Me baby? Is she gone mad?

" Sonali it's Arjun " I said sternly " And moreover you know I don't like club parties so please"

" No Arjun you have to go with me" She said stubbornly.

Oh god! Why this girl even exist in my life? I can't tolerate her more. I was about to burst out at her but I guess Dhruv sensed the situation

" Sonali I will bring bhai to the party. Meet you tonight. Now you go "saying this he moved her out of my cabin.

She left not before winking at me. Urgh!! Some people never change.

I turned around to Dhruv with a
" Need an explanation " Look.

" Listen bhai, even if you say no to her, she would have done drama before dad and uncle. And then Dad or Sharma uncle would have call you to go and you couldn't say any of them no. So I saved your time.. . That's it" He said setting back his hairs.

Well he's right I have no option other than going but atleast he will go with so I will have someone dear in the party.

                             ******