chapter 7

Ananya's pov:

One week later

Life is going as usual. No changes at all!! I woke up got to hospital, see patients, come back home, have my dinner and leave. Uff!! I'm fed up.

I was in the taxi sitting quietly. Suddely I noticed Jenny's sad face. Is she fine?

" Arrey... What happened? " I asked concerned.

" You know Aunt teresa is suffering from Alzheimer. Today morning I talked to the caretaker aunty and she told me that Aunt Teresa is forgetting many things. I'm worried. What if she forgets me? " She almost cried. She showed me aunt Teresa's photo how she looked in her young days and how she looks now. Oh god! Her health has actually deteriorated. She has lost much weight.

Ooh my baby!! So she's sad. Afterall aunt Teresa brought her up since childhood and she has motherly affection for her. She was an orphan and aunt Teresa runned an orphanage in Rishikesh where Jenny was brought up. I still remember that place. I went there once during our vacations. Little Flower Orphanage.

" Don't worry dear. God will make everything alright. Acche logo ke sath hamesha accha hi hota hai " I assured her. She kept her head on my head and cried a little.

We both went to the hospital and reached our respective cabins. Time flew and lunch time came.

I and Jenny sat in a nearby cafeteria

"Listen I have taken half day off. I have to go bank to transfer cash for aunt Teresa 's treatment "she said and got up to go.

I hurriedly look into my purse. Only 4000 Rs.
Are you stupid girl. Don't you think of giving this money to her. If you give that to her than how will to meet up all the monthly expenses? My inner voice screamed.

I shake my head and took out 3000 rs.
" Jenny please take this money from my side. I wish I could give more but you know I don't have much.. So please take this small amount from my side"

Jenny became emotional. " Annie it was not needed. "

" It was much needed yaar. She is a pure soul. The world needs good people in this time. Her life worths millions" I smiled and gave her the money.

Jenny left happily and I went to the hospital. Okay so I have to cut down my expenses this month. I will not order food online, I will walk small distances, absolutely no shopping.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I bumped into someone and omg I'm just about to fall suddenly a tight arms encircle along my waist and in fear I closed my eyes and grabbing something in my hand.

Oh god!! Please save me. But hold on!!I didn't fall down. I slowly peeped through my eyes to see what happened.... And the person I saw almost took my breath... Oh god!! Among so many people in the world... Why him?

I looked straight into his hazel brown eyes and trust me it's has hypnotising effect yaar.... His eyes are too attractive to ignore. Slowly I started noticing his facial features. He has a sharp jawline, thin lips and most attractive is his stumbbled beard. Oh god!!he's to handsome to handle.

Suddenly I heard a sound " Ahem... Ahem" That's when I came out of my trance . Oh shit Anu what we're you doing? What will he think of you? Suddenly I realised in what position I am. I hurriedly got up . It's so embarrassing.

" What are...you...doing.. Here? " I asked stammering
" Dr. Madam I said earlier also... This is a public hospital and anybody can come here " He said arrogantly.