Chapter 15 - The Complete Banquet

Children ran around the court yard laughing as they played together. The servents were wathing them, but Tohru and Kagura were taking a small brake.

"Careful please! Don't trip!" Tohru yells in worry as she watched them, sitting by a door. Kagura laughed a bit as she sat with her.

"Tohru, its ok." She says. Tohru looks at her and smiles. Her belly was big.

"How much longer?" She asked. Kagura smiled and out a hand on her stomach.

"A few months. kyo is baby proffing the house again." She says and looks up at the sky.

"Can you believe its been seven years now?" She asked. Tohru looks up.

"I know. It seems like yesterday we were all crying over it braking." She says. Kagura nods and puts her hands on her cheeks.

"And Kyo had to see me ugly cry. I'm so happy he stayed with me." She says. Tohru giggled and watched as Kyo walked over and bend down, looking at her, his head upside down.

"And I will still be with you forever but you need to help. Kyon is crying." He says and moves, helping her up.

"I hope he doesn't cry when we have the banquet." she says and walks with Kyo. Tohru stood and walked the other way.

"Tohru!" She heard and looked, seeing Kisa.

"Kisa!" She says amd they hug. Hiro looked mad.

"Thats my girlfriend remember!" He yells. Tohru laughs a bit as they hug thought and Hir smiles. 

"We can sit with each other today, right?" Kisa asked. Tohru nods.

"Of course." she says. Kisa smiles.

"Come on Kisa. We have to go see Hatori." Hiro says. She nods and takes his hand and they walk. Tohru had seen Kisa trip on her way in and her knee was scrapped, but that was yesterday. Today was just a check up. Tohru then felt arms around her and she smiled.

"You ready?" Akito asked. Tohru gave a nod and they walked into the banquet hall. two large circles were made. One for the zobiac members, the other for there familys.

"Its so nice we still do these." Tohru says as she sits. Akito sat by her and kissed her.

"I agree and I'm so happy they still come." He said but looked deep in thought. Tohru saw that but before she could say anything, the members were lead in, as were there families and the zodiac banquet was under way. Tohru looked at Akito.

"Akito, what are you thinking?" Tohru asked. He looked at her.

"I was jsut thinking, why was it that the members transformed when you hugged them when you were a part of the bond." Akito said.

"I was wondering that also." Momiji said.

"Maybe..." Yuki said. Mochi looked at him.

"Maybe its because, unlike the rest of us who weren't human, she was, even when the bond was made." Yuki says.

"The curse did say any human of the opposite sex." Hatori says.

"And she was a human, jsut with a bond." Ritsu says. Tohru then claps her hands together.

"I understand it now." She says and they look at her.

"My curse was being human. It made it harder to find me and thats why the banquet would never end." She says.

"I get it. Because we transformed, it was easy to spot and God could find us, but you were normal, making it harder." Isuzu says. Tohru gave a nod. Akito pulled her close to him.

"But, it a small way, its not ending." Akito said. Tohru smiled.

"Its not ending because we are here. together still, with our families." Akito said. Everyone smiled. He them kissed Tohrus head and let her good, holding his cup up. Everyone did the same.

No words for the bond needed to be spoken as they drank. No one needed to hear them out loud because they could here them in their hearts. In their souls.

They could hear it because even with the curse broken and the bonds severed, they were together in the banquet that they made together, as a family.

The complete banquet.

The End.