Chapter 13 - Past.

A human walked along a path in the woods. She was a middle aged woman but never wanted to find a husband, so she traveled. She had seen many villages, and they were all the same. She wanted something new. Thats when she saw something floating from the heavens. She ran, grabbing it before he hit the ground.

"To all that read this. I hereby invite you to a banquet on my mountain. Only those that are kind will know the way. Forever waiting, God." she read. She then looked around. She had no way of knowing where the paper came from, but as she turned, she felt something.

A pulling. She felt it in her soul. She held onto the paper and walked.

For days she walked until, finally, she was at a house. She looked behind her and saw she had climbed a mountain. She looked forwards, seeing a window and looked in, only to smile brightly

Inside, was god. He was surrounded by thirteen different animals. They were eating and drinking and have the most wonder time. She looked at god again, only to blush.

she moved, putting a hand on her heart.

'S-So handsome.' She thinks. She then looks in again and smiles. she watched them for hours.

Soon, it ended, but she heard that they would do this again each year.

And for each year, the human waited at the base of the mountain, building a small home and each year she would join them from the window. She would only watch, scared they would reject her if she tried to join, but she would bring food and drinks. She would set them out before they arrived by the door to bring them in and would join them with her own share.

For seven years she did this, but then, as she watched, the cat fell. She couldn't help but cry along with the others. She watched as god made the promise and how each one slowly drank from it. She slowly snuck in the window.

'I can't leave them.' She thinks. They had never seen each other, but to her, they were friends and she had grow to love each one. she saw a small amount left and drank a bit, saving some for god in case he needed to drink some also. She then felt the bond being made and smiled. She then left before anyone saw her.

That night, her age and the harshness of winter took her from this world, but she smiled, knowing that in death, she would be born again and see them all.

Tohru's eyes flashed and she looked up, tears in her eyes, seeing the woman.

"This is goodbye." She said and turned. Tohru saw god and all the animals.

"You know, we knew someone was there." The cat said.

"Why did you never join us inside?" The rat asked. Tohru watched frozen.

"I was scared i wouldn't be allowed in, so i watched from the window." She said. God took her hand in his.

"You will never be alone again. We are all together." He says and they walked together.

Everyone then saw them disappear and they all felt the ties that held them together brake.