Chapter 3 - Strange

Tohru put on her white summers dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She gives a nod and grabs the bag that held the tea she got for Akito.

"Tohru! Hatori is here!" Shigarki called. She walked down.

"Hello Hatori. Thank you so much for driving me." She said. Hatori smiled.

"No need to thank me. Akito asked me to and I don't mind at all." He said. Shigure poked his cheek.

"Now now, you flirt. Dont keep Akito waiting. You can steal her away another time." Shigure says. Tohru is confused and Hatori looks at him with a death glare, making Shigure jump.

"It was only a joke. Sorry." He says and laughs nervously.

"One of these days, your jokes will get someone hurt." Hatori said before he looked at Tohru.

"Come. Akito is waiting." He said. She nods.

"Yes. Can't keep the head of the family waiting." She says and walks down the stairs with him. Once in the car, he starts to drive.

"I'm not sure why he called you. He's not telling anyone the real reason but I know he won't see anyone else today." Hatori says as he drives. Tohru smiles.

"It's ok. I'm honored he wished to see me." She says.

"Meaning your nervous." Hatori says. Tohru gives a nervous laugh.

"Its ok to be nervous, but know he will not harm you." Hatori says. Tohru looks at him, seeing he's nervous. She smiles.

"I know he won't. I can't explain it, but I feel like this needs to happen." She says. Hatori looks at her briefly before looking at the road again and a calm silence filled the car. Once they arrived, someone opened her door.

"Welcome Miss Honda." A female servant said. Tohru got out, waving to Hatori as he left to park his car.

"Please, follow me." She said. Tohru gave a nod and followed her. She was an older lady.

"Akito is waiting in the banquet hall. He also has ordered lunch for you both." She said. Tohru let out a small scream.

"L-Lunch! No he didn't have to do that!" She said fast.

"He insisted." She said. Tohru felt bad.

'And all i got him was some tea.' Tohru said. The lady stopped.

"I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't hear it. I am angry that an outsider like you knows of the curse and isn't punished." She says. Tohru feels bad and looks down.

"We are here. Do not make him mad or i will throw you out." She says. Tohru gave a small nod and looked at the door.

'Is me knowing really such a bad thing?' She thinks.

~With Akito~

He was sitting in the room looking around. He had his small table and cushion, that he was sitting on currently and across from him, the same set up for the girl. 

"Master Akito. I have brought the girl." He heard. He smirked.

"Show her in." He said, but when the door opened, his smirk fell. He laid his eyes on her and...and he...

"Akito! Why are you crying!" His servent asked. He was shocked at that and felt his cheeks, feeling tears.

"Oh My Goodness! I knew I shouldn't have worn white! No! maybe your hurt!" Tohru asks in worry, her arms waving around and she had dropped her bag that she was holding.

"Hatori! We need Hatori!" Tohru yelled and Akito felt anger.

"No!" He yelled, Making Tohru jump. He stopped. She was scared. He didnt like that.

"I-I mean...I'm fine. Just...dust." He says and wipes his eyes. Tohru is silent before she walks over and holds out a small handkerchief. He looks at it, then her. She smiled sweetly at him.

"Here then. Mom always says to carry one." She says. Akito takes it gently.

"T-Thank you." He says. She smiles as she stands and walks back to the bag she dropped.

'But...Why did I cry in the first place?' He thinks.