Chapter 2 - Invite

"What!" Yuki, Kyo and Tohru all yell. Shigure nods as he sits.

"Its true. Akito is asking for Tohru to come and visit him." Shigure says. Tohru is worried.

"T-The head of the Sohma famiy wants to see me?" She asks. Kyo hits the table.

"This is bull! You know he will be mean to her!" Kyo yelled. Tohru looks at him. Yuki sighs.

"I hate to agree with the dumb cat, but hes right. Akito doesn't have the kindest attitude towards non members of the zodiac." Yuki says, remembering the mental abuse as a child he got from the servants behind Akitos back. Once Akito found out, he had fired each one and allowed Yuki to move away from the estate, even if it was against Akitos mothers wishes. Akito did apologize soon after also. Yuki never once blamed him though.

Tohru then stood up, breaking Yuki from his thoughts.

"I need to tell my mom!" She said and ran up the stairs. Yuki smiled but Kyo stood.

"I don't know why he's asking for her, but I hope he doesn't hurt her." He says and walks to the door.

"I'm going to masters, let her know when she comes down." Kyo said and left. Yuki sighs.

"I bet hes really going to go see Kagura." Shigure says. Yuki looks at him as Shigure grabs a newspaper.

"What? Why? He hates her." Yuki said. Shigure reads the head lines.

"You thing so? Then its working." He says and opens the paper.

"When I was going to Akito's last week, I saw them. They were in his room at Kazuma's. They were kissing." He said.

"So, you were a peeping tom." Yuki said. Shigure cried.

"So mean." He said before he put the paper down.

"All I'm saying is that when he pushes her away, takes all the hits from her when others are present, well, its an act. Kagura can't hide her feelings, so Kyo plays as if he is rejecting her to keep their relationship a secret." He says. Yuki sighs and stands.

"Right. I have homework." He says and leaves, only to hear Tohru.

"...be ok. I know they are all worried, and I never got to meet the head of the family when i went to see Hatori so, maybe he felt left out. I bet he wants to be include, you know mom?" Tohru asks. Yuki leans on the wall, listening.

~With Tohru~

Tohru smiled as she asked her question.

"Yeah. Its never fun when someone is exclude." She said, only to freak out.

"Oh my goodness! I bet he thinks I was avoiding him!" Tohru yells and has tears.

"He must be so mad. Mom, what should I do?" She asks. She then remembers her mothers voice, telling her to just be herself. Tohru smiled.

"Your right! I just need to be me." She says, only to worry again.

"What if he hates me?" She asks but then stands.

"No! I can't think like that!" She says and walks to her dresser, looking at her dresses.

"I will make a good impression. I will dress nicely and maybe get a gift." She said and gasped.

"A gift! What should i give him!" She yelled and looked around frantacly. She then grabbed her bag and ran out, not seeing Yuki sitting on the ground as she ran by and out of the house.

Shigure looked in wonder as he saw her runing down the stairs.

"Whats got her in such a hurry?" Shigure asks. Yuki walks in.

"To get a gift for Akito." He said. Shigure sighs.

"Of course she would. That's just like her." He said.

~with Tohru~

She walked out of a tea shop, bag in hand and smiled.

"I hope he likes Gyokuro tea." She says and walks back, looking at the sky, remembering her mother. Tohru smiled as she walked back home.

"I think, tomorrow will go just fine." She says.