Chapter 12 - Complete

The whole estate was in an uproar that Akito was letting Kyo into the banquet. Some were happy about it, others, furious. Today marked the day before the banquet and everyone was helping out, everyone but Kyo and Akito, but thats because Akito wanted to spend the day with him, like he did with the other members.

"So. You and Tohru now?" Kyo asked as he was sitting his back to the wall. Akito was looking out the window, seeing the people running around.

"Yes and no. We only hold hands but we did say we are dating." Akito says and looks at him. Kyo looked a bit sad.

"Did you like her?" Akito asked. Kyo looked at him.

"Not in the way your thinking." Kyo said. Akito moved to him and sat by him.

"Then, is there someone you do like?" Akito asked. Kyo was silent. Akito put a hand on his.

"Tell me. I won't get mad. I promise." Akito said. Kyo looked at him.

"Ka...Kagura." He said and looked away.

"We were dating in secret. So you wouldn't know." Kyo said. Akito smiled.

"I"m not sure you heard, but I'm allowing Hatsuharu and Isuzu to date." He says. Kyo looked at him.

"How about I let you both date? In the open I mean." He says. Kyo looked away and Akito frowned.

"Why bother? We will just be torn from each other in the end. I'm the cat, remember." Kyo said, holding his hand up and looked at the beads.

"My fate is sealed." He said sadly. Akito stood and walked to the door, opening it. He calls for the head servant. Kyo looks at him.

"Yes Akito?" She asks.

"I give orders to demolish the cat house." Akito said. Kyo stood in shock.

"What? But why?" she asked. Akito glared.

"Do not question me. I'm giving Kyo his freedom. Now see it through." He says. She nods and leaves. Akito looked at Kyo.

"I know you wish to see Kagura, but I hope you will stay with me, for just a bit longer." Akito says, but looks away.

"But...I won't stop you." He says. Kyo walks to the doors, and closes them.

"I can see her later." Kyo said. Akito looked at him with tears, but Kyo smiled.

"Do you want to hear how its going at my masters?" Kyo asked. Akito smiled, nodding.

~the next day~

"I'm so exhited." Tohru said as she was sitting. Akito was to her right and Yuki to her left. On Akitos right though, there was an empty spot. Akito said it was for Kyo and that he wanted him next to god.

"Everyone! places! The cat is in the house!" Ayame says. Everyone ran and sat i there spots. Tohru took Akitos hand and smiled at him.

"Thank you Akito." She says Akito smiles and nods. The doors opened and everyone looked. Kyo was nervous but he stepped into the room, only for everyone to stop.

Time almost froze and they all saw the spirit that was atached to them.

"Welcome." A man spoke.

"To the final banquet." He said and they all remembered their past life. When they met god...

And the human that attended as well.