𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬ᴏ𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞————❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ? ❞————

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
————
❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ? ❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ, making her roll over in her bed. she rolled a little too far, falling off of her bed before she could stop herself. a groan escaped her lips as her back hit the floor. just as she was about to reach over to her phone, it stopped ringing. allison quickly peaked over the bed, seeing that her girlfriend was on the floor with a pained expression on her face.

"you okay, babe?" the huntress questioned as she rubbed her eye.

"yeah." aurora answered just as her phone started ringing again.

"you want me to get it?" allison asked, seeing that aurora was still laying on the floor.

"yes, please."

with that, allison picked aurora's phone up to see who was calling. she had seen that it was scott, quickly answering it. "hi, scott."

"oh, hi, allison. is, uh, is rori around?" aurora heard scott say, still laying on the floor.

"yeah, she's right here." allison mumbled before she handed the phone to aurora.

the hastings girl held her hand out so that allison can give her the phone. once it was in her hand, she brought it down to her ear. "hey, scotty. what's up?"

"stiles escaped eichen house." scott informed.

aurora quickly shot up from the floor, blinking as she slowly processed what scott had said. "did - did you just say that eichen house?"

"yeah. the, uh, the nogitsune got him, rori."

"how the hell -"

"malia was in there with him. she brought me an old katana and picture." scott quickly interrupted. "we don't know where he's at. but i'm gonna go talk to kira, okay?"

"why kira?" aurora questioned, scratching her head.

"cause the woman in the picture looks just like her." scott answered.

"oh, shit. well, uh, let me know what you guys find, okay?"

"will do." scott said before he hung up.