𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝————"i'm okay, ally

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
————
"i'm okay, ally."
————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 to the floor that the argents' apartment was on. was it a lot of stairs? yes, it was. did they affect her in any way? no, they didn't. she didn't care either, because she was still in a shocked state from what just happened. boyd had died right in front of her. she had watched the light go out in his eyes. she had failed him as the gamma she was supposed to be.

she was a failure.

it was late at night by the time the hastings girl had arrived. and thinking about it now, she should have called because of how late it was, but she was still processing everything she had just seen to even think about that. but here she was, walking up to the argents's door before she gently rung the doorbell.

she didn't really expect for the door to open, revealing a half asleep chris in his pajamas. "aurora? what are you do - who's blood is that?" the hunter started, but interrupted himself once he had seen the blood on aurora's hands.

the werewolf opened her mouth to answer, but nothing came out. she couldn't bring herself to say that it was boyd's.

"rora?" the groggy voice of allison questioned, making chris step out of the way and go into the living room. allison saw the state that her girlfriend was in, starting to panic when she had seen the blood on aurora's hands and cheek. "what happened? why are you covered in blood?" she ask, the sleepiness leaving her body.

aurora looked down at her clothes, seeing that their was blood smudged them. she looked back up, clearing her throat before she said, "boyd."

allison pulled aurora into the apartment, guiding her to the bathroom and leaving chris to close the front door. allison pushed aurora onto the toilet, lifting up her shirt to make sure that the blood on her shirt belonged to her. aurora had looked down at her hands again, seeing that they were stained with dried blood. they started to shake as she recalled the events from moments ago.

aurora gently took boyd off of derek's claws, the taller boy grunting in pain. she laid him on his back and pulled his shirt up, ignoring the tears that had started to cloud her vision. she quickly put her hands on the wounds, trying her hardest to heal him.

"it's okay." she heard boyd mumble.

"no, it's not." she told him, taking her hands away so that she could rid her face of the tears that had fallen. she didn't even feel herself wipe boyd's blood onto her cheeks. "it's not okay.

"it's okay, rori." boyd reassured. "i - i told you this before. . . and i'll tell you again. it's not your fault, rori. you were never our protector. i - i don't blame you. . . and erica doesn't blame you."