𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬————"they can't die

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
————
"they can't die."
————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 room of the hospital. they had these painful distant looks on their faces, not just because of the darach taking stiles' father and aurora's uncle, but because scott had left with deucalion. how the hell were they supposed to beat this with out him?

after scott had left, stiles had went to go wake up derek by slapping him multiple times in the face. someone had called the cops during the chaos that was going on, so derek needed to leave. the argents, isaac, and peter had managed to get away, derek going to join them so that he could get cora. aurora and stiles had volunteered to stay at the hospital to throw the cops off, along with the fbi.

aurora had her head on stiles' shoulder, his head leaning on hers. they had been patiently waiting for someone to come talk to them while all of the other agents and deputies did inspections around the hospital. but they didn't expect a certain agent to appear.

"oh, just perfect." stiles sighed, making aurora raise her eyebrows.

"what happened?" aurora mumbled, not moving her head away from his shoulder.

"scott's dad is here." he mumbled, just as said man appeared in front of them.

this made aurora lift her head from stiles' shoulder, looking up at the fbi agent with a glare. rafael mccall, you could tell that he was scott's father. the mccall boy had almost every feature that the older man had.

"a stilinski at the center of this whole mess. what a shocker." rafael commented. his eyes the shifted from stiles to aurora, a small smile appearing on his lips. "rori."

"it's aurora." she quickly corrected before sending him a tight lipped smile.

"think the two of you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" the agent asked the both of them.

"if you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." stiles shot back, making aurora snort.

"where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" rafael questioned.

"i don't know. i haven't seen him in hours."

"is he drinking again?"

this question made aurora scoff, looking away from the man. "the nerve."

"what do you mean, again? he never had to stop." stiles points out.

"but he did have to slow down. is he drinking like he used to?" rafael continued.

"what the hell does this have to do with anything?" aurora asked him, looking back up at him.

"just curious on how he's doing." rafael shrugged.