𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬————"you look like shit

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬
————
"you look like shit."
————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 hiding in the shadows of derek's loft. after everything happened at the school, they released lydia from the chair. aurora had healed the strawberry blonde's throat before they released her. the trio then quickly made their way toward's derek's loft to tell him about ms.blake since they were romantically involved.

after they had told derek about who ms.blake truly was, derek told them about what happened to cora. aurora's heart dropped as the hale man continued to tell them. her and cora never got a chance to properly talk to one another.

they heard the front door slide open, meaning ms.blake was her.

"derek!" she called. "derek! where are you?"

"right here." derek answered.

"oh, thank god."

aurora heard ms.blake's heels click across the floor until it went silent for a few seconds. aurora looked at the boys, the both of them looking back at her.

"something happened at the recital. at the school. okay, i need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." ms.blake said, breaking the silence.

"from her?" derek asked, pretending he didn't know.

"scott, stiles, aurora." ms.blake answered. "they're gonna tell you things. things you can't believe. you have to trust me, okay? you trust me."

"what is it?"

"promise you'll listen to me."

"i promise."

it went silent for a few seconds before thunder clapped outside, a flash of lightning making the loft light up for a second before it went dark again. it had starting storming right after the darach took noah, the storm getting worse by the minute.

"they're already here, aren't they?" ms.blake questioned.

the trio walked out from out of the shadows, approaching the two until they was about a foot away from them. ms.blake faced them, meeting aurora's eyes. the both of them glared at one another before ms.blake put her innocent act back up.

"so. . . they told you it was me? that i'm the one taking people?" she quizzed.

"we told him you're the one killing people." scott corrected.

"oh, that's right." ms.blake chuckled. "committing human sacrifices? what? cutting their throats? yeah, i probably do it on my lunch hour. that way, i can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. that makes perfect sense."