𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜————"i like what you did there

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜
————
"i like what you did there."
————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 books with more books. after the events at the pet clinic, her, scott, and stiles had went back to school. they needed to find lydia, hoping that the strawberry blonde would be able to find deaton. but they don't even know all of her abilities yet, which means she doesn't either.

she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, making her pull it out to see that she. had gotten a text. actually, she had gotten multiple texts. the most recent one was from stiles in a group chat that him, her and scott was in, but the others were from allison.

the three musketeers🐺🤓🥍

smarty🥸
found her

aurora nodded her head slightly, even though no one could see her. she then clicked out of the group chat and went to allison's messages, smiling slightly once her eyes landed on the conversation that they were having the night before. she then put her focus to the three new messages from earlier that day.

ally💘
hey, where are u?
(11:36 am)
stiles told me what happened
are u okay?
(12:15 pm)
i'm gonna look for something that's gonna be able to help us.
i'll text u if i find anything <3
(1:05 pm)

aurora smiled, feeling her heart warm slightly. she then felt a little guilty for not keeping her girlfriend in the loop about everything that has been happening.

rora🌹
hey, i'm okay
sorry that i wasn't answering.
it's a lot to wrap my head around

she had seen the bubbles appear on the screen, meaning that allison was texting back. but then something gained her attention. it sounded almost like a metronome, but going at a really slowly pace. she looked up from her phone, looking around the hallway to see if anyone was tapping on their lockers or any doors, but didn't seen anyone. she quickly turned off her phone, closed her locker, and started to follow the sound through the school.

she walks down the halls cautiously, hoping that it was an actual metronome and not who she thinks it is. she turned a corner, coming face to face with scott.

"you hear it, too?" he questioned, the shorter girl nodding her head slightly.

the duo continued to follow the noise, going down the stairs that led to where the locker rooms and basement of the school. they quietly entered the room that the noise was coming from - which was the music room, seeing that deucalion was sitting at the piano, using his cane to tap on it.