𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

Start from the beginning

"if you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay?" stiles continued, stepping towards the werewolves. "make sure i never got out."

"come on." noah mumbled.

with that, the stiles and noah walked towards the gate, a buzzing echoing through the air. the both of them walked through the gate, leaving the two werewolves standing there.

"i have a feeling this isn't gonna turn out like he hopes it is." aurora mumbled, continuing to watching them walk up the stairs. "like. . . a big feeling."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora, allison, and scott was currently standing at the front desk in the animal clinic. deaton was on the other side, sitting down while chris was currently on the phone. aurora was behind allison, her arms wrapped around the huntress' waist while her head was on the short girl's shoulder. with everything going on, this was her only source of comfort. it's not like allison was complaining, she had missed aurora during the last few days.

"did you have any trouble with ikeda?" chris questioned.

"only minor." deaton answered. "the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. but we have two problems now. first the lichen is not a cure. it'll wear off in a matter of days."

"but while it does work, the oni won't go after stiles, right?" chris asked.

"i hope. eichen house has an unusual history. it might not be all that safe for the oni there as well." deaton said, not making aurora feel better.

"what's the second problem?"

"i checked with your contacts in japan. the yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll."

"what scroll?" scott and aurora questioned in unison.

"a shugendo scroll." deaton answered. "the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of japan."

"the scroll had information on how to exorcise a nogitsune." chris added.

"so we need to find that scroll?" scott asked.

"exactly." deaton nodded. "and i did get a name of the man who last purchased it. kincaid."

"wasn't he with katashi?" aurora asked allison, making the argent girl nod.

"he's the guy you and isaac met to buy the gun." allison reminded.

"sounds like katashi wanted the scroll for himself." deaton said.

"but stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things." chris informed on the other end of the call. "and a paranoid like katashi would keep it close. probably on him at all times."

"what does a shugendo scroll look like?" allison questioned.

deaton stood up from his seat and turned around before he opened a drawer and pulled out a thick scroll. he looked down at it as he turned back to face the three teens. "something like this."

allison took the scroll from him, looking at it closely. "do these come in different sizes?"

"any size."