𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

Start from the beginning

"what do you mean? like masks?" allison quizzed.

"one of them. . . i could see his eyes. but - but only his pupils. they were greenish-yellow. like a. . . like a firefly." aurora continued, her eyes drifting over to allison.

the huntress quickly put her hand on aurora's shoulder, not knowing if it was the best time to wrap her into a hug or give her some space. she turned as chris got up from the floor, going over to allison's window.

"security system wasn't triggered." chris informed as he checked the window.

"did you break the security system when you climbed in, rora?" allison questioned, the hybrid shaking her head. "then how did they get in?"

"they didn't. it's like they came out of the shadows." aurora quickly informed, bringing her hands up to her nose.  she quickly pushed her nose back into place, wincing as a wave of pain appeared. she then felt it start to heal.

allison looked at her father with furrowed eyebrows, noticing how he had tensed up at what aurora had said. "do you know what that means?" she asked, not receiving an answer. "dad?"

"um. . . i'm not sure." chris answered, aurora hearing his voice waver for a second. "listen, the two of you. . . i need you to keep this quiet for a few hours." he finished, walking back over to the couple.

"from everyone?" aurora questioned, looking up at the hunter.

"just 24 hours." chris nodded.

"they could've killed her, dad." allison said.

"but they didn't. and i think there was a reason why. i think they might've been after me." chris informed before he walked out of the room.

"you okay?" aurora asked allison, making the huntress look at her like she was crazy.

"did you seriously just asked me if i was okay when you just got attacked by a group of shadow demons?" allison questioned, looking at her girlfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

"yes, i did. you know that i will make sure you're okay before myself." aurora whispered, feeling another shock of pain appear in her nose. "did chris punch me?"

"yeah. . . it was to help turn you." allison answered.

"well, ow."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora opened her eyes to see that she wasn't in her room, or anywhere familiar. she looked around to see that she was in front of an abandoned building. she didn't know what this place was, but it felt so familiar.

"remember me?" a familiar voice appeared, making aurora turn around, coming face to face with the shadowy figure from her last nightmare. "yes, of course you remember me. does this place seem familiar? almost like you've been here before?"

aurora didn't answer, glaring at the figure. even though it didn't have a physical face, she could basically hear the smirk from the way he was talking.

"turn around and see why it's so familiar." it said.

aurora slowly turned around, seeing isaac, allison, kira, and herself fighting the same masked shadows from earlier. aurora couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows at the scene, wondering how she was watching herself fight. this wasn't a memory, cause she definitely would've remembered this.

"if you're trying to figure out if this is a memory. . . it's not." the shadowy figured told her. "it's the future. i'm not gonna tell you how far or close in the future, but i am gonna tell you to just be ready. because no matter what you do. . . you're gonna watch the love of your life die."