"I can't I'm not at home." He admits.

"It's none of your business where I am." Seven glances up at me and I tuck my lips into my mouth. I turn away from him to grab the dish washing liquid and scrubber out from under the sink.

"No I haven't seen her." Seven says and my ears prick at the mention of a female.

"Fuck off Curby, no. I'm going now." He dismisses and hangs up. So it was Curby on the phone? I wonder what he wanted.

"Sorry about that. I can do the dishes." Seven decides as he gets up from the table to stand behind me by the sink.

"You don't have to, it's okay." I tell him.

"No, I want to." He insists, stepping around me to start filling the sink with water.

"You wash, I'll dry." I agree and he nods with a small smile.

"What did Curby want?" I ask him and he glances at me.

"Nosey." Seven teases and I nod. Yes, I am.

"He actually asked if I had come to see you yet." Seven admits and I snap my head to look over at him.

"What? Why?" I ask panicked.

"He just knows I've been acting weird about you. Any chance he can get he brings you up to annoy me." Seven admits and although it's flattering it causes me to worry.

"But what if...what if he tells someone like Victor? Are you not worried about Curby saying something?" I ask him and Seven shakes his head.

"Not really, I mean he did see us going into the changing rooms that time through the security footage but deleted it so Victor wouldn't know." Seven divulges and I'm horrified and relieved at the same time. Curby saw us?! What did he see? Oh god did he see me topless?

"What did he see exactly?" My voice is thick with worry.

"It's okay he didn't see anything. Just us going into the changing room. Trust me if he saw anything else he wouldn't be in a position to tease me over this shit." Seven assures me. Seven doesn't trust people but he seems to be okay with Curby knowing something is possibly going on between him and I and that Curby won't say anything.

"Did your grandmother teach you to cook like that?" He asks, changing the subject from Curby.

"Yeah I guess. I mean it was never intentional I just use to watch her cook when I'd get home from school." I shrug.

"I'm guessing you liked school a lot?" Seven smirks over at me, and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, okay we've established I'm a nerd to you." I joke sarcastically and he chuckles in confirmation.

"Nah, I like it." He concedes while scrubbing one of the plates in my sink.

I never thought I'd see Seven washing dishes. Tonight has just been a list of things I'd never imagined Seven doing.

"So what are your plans when you make enough money to go back to university?" Seven asks me as I grab the plate from him to begin drying it.

"Uh I'm not sure really. I'd hopefully be studying full time again and maybe I'll be able to pick up an internship somewhere to help get me into field work once I graduate." I answer and Seven nods quietly, his eyes focused on the sink.

"A lot of my friends are already at that stage, they've been working at their internships through the break while I've been...while I've been working at the club." I can't help the disappointment litter my tone as I compare myself to my fellow university students.