It's a mistake to distance himself a little as he can fully see her disheveled state. She looks so tantalizing with how her dress had hiked towards her hips, showing her beautiful flawless skin and her silky white underwear with an obvious wet spot seeping through the thin fabric. He really wants to dive again on the sheets and claim her over and over again, letting the tidal wave of lusts drown the two of them, yet he wills himself to stop. He wants her blissfully messy and ruined. He doesn't want her temperature to return.

He groans as he reaches out for her hand. "Come on, darling or we might never come out from this room."

She giggles and jumps to his arms. He only grunts and squeakily laughs, as he almost stumbles with her weight. Their giggles and whispers only resonate along the walls of the hallways and the mansion until more voices drowns their merriment into sweet nothingness.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook's voice is the first thing that both of them hear as they step inside the dining hall. Everyone is there, already starting on munching their breakfast.

It was rare to see them together first thing in the morning, as each of them had different patterns in sleep. Even Jimin who usually wakes up beyond noon is already on his seat, with his leg comfortably up and feet on the chair. Taehyung too, with his mouth full is blabbering complements of the juiciness of the meat.

"Yes... Thanks to you." The eldest sarcastically answers.

Jungkook pouts, knowing too well that his mischievousness yesterday had backfired. He was chewed by his hyungs with their scolding. His sweet Hobi-hyung had even used his silent treatment to him. Well... he deserved it. If he was just thinking about how inappropriate her dress was for the climate, he shouldn't have run outside. With their hyung's focus on her wellbeing, they had postponed the needed team reflection. He doesn't need it though. He knows too well that what he did was over the top. His heart is heavy with it, thinking that perhaps, Daun is angry with him. However, he easily morphs into a happy bouncing bunny as Daun approaches him and kisses his cheek.

"Good morning." She merrily greets.

The youngest respond the same greeting in a whisper. His heart swells how their soulmate is not harboring any grudges on him at all.

"What about me?" Hoseok playfully asks.

"You already had your own." Daun retorts with a smile. The third eldest just winks playfully as she sits beside the youngest.

"And you Kookie... Don't you ever think I was okay with you manhandling me yesterday. You'll be punished." Her eyes squint to the man beside her, who just gulps with her weak threat.

"Ohhh... What kind of punishment would that be?" Jimin interjects giddily.

"That is something I have still to think." She says confused. 'Why does Jimin seem so happy with the mention of punishment?' She thought.

"I would like to help you with that aspect." Jin retorts with a meaningful glare to Jungkook.

"Hyung?" Jungkook whines.

"Oh no... I'm not going violent." She says worriedly. She could have just shut her mouth instead. She doesn't want anyone of her soulmates to argue over her. She's not fond of punishment herself, considering all the things she had experienced about growing up. She just said it merely to tease. Nothing else.

Jin however has a different kind of punishment in mind. Actually, all of the men are thinking a total opposite to what is Daun thinking. Jungkook is even a bit excited with the anticipation of what the punishment could be.

"Don't worry love... The punishment is far from violent." The leader soothes. He had stood up by her side and pulls her chin up for a sweet morning kiss. She blushes as it prolongs to a heated one and she couldn't suppress the moan that the leader is fishing out from her mouth.

"Good morning." Namjoon greets with a bit of a growl. "I wished we could have our walk today." He starts as he smirks with her wide eyes and glowing face. It's endearing that even on the several times they had made out with the presence of the others, Daun still blushes in embarrassment. His thumb is simultaneously caressing the dent on her cheeks and her swollen lips. "Guess, well have to postpone it again."

"But-" Seemingly hypnotized, she wants to protest against it, yet she is halted with another voice.

"You two can camp with me instead if you want a change of place." Yoongi simply suggests as he put more food on the table. "Just sit hyung, I'll give you your plates." Yoongi adds, talking to the eldest.

"Thanks, Yoongi-ah." Jin says as he follows the second eldest. "The camping van is warm, so Daun will be okay." He pins his opinion to everyone. The statement simply interprets that Daun is not allowed to be with the same situation as yesterday. Especially now that they know how easily she gets cold and catches fever.

"But I am okay." She whines, pouting.

"Let's see about that." Namjoon meaningfully say as he finally sits on her other side.

She tilts her head, confused with Namjoon's meaning. Her mouth begins to open for clarification when she feels a blast of taste spreading on her buds as Jimin manages to put the meat on her mouth.

"Eat, babe. You need the energy." Jimin giggles.