"We have to eat." She pouts as she finally pushes herself up only to see his eyes still closed. "Oppah..." She whines, noticing how obvious his pretense is. He slowly flutters his lids open, gently revealing his glistening orbs. She then stills as she can't help but be captured with the pair of wonders. She had compared it to the universe itself. The stars within are twinkling even in the brightness of the morning.

"What? Do I have crusts on my eyes?" He calmly says as he rubs the perfection of his almond eyes. Thankfully, after all the rubbing, it is still the same... perfect.

"No... Just wondering how handsome you are even with your bedhead." She teases.

"Yeah? Who do you think is the worldwide handsome?" He proudly smirks as his fingers fiddles on her sides, tickling her.

She immediately flinches with the funny feeling filling her insides. She then squeals with his insistent tickling. "Stop! Stop! Seokjinnie - oppah!" She screams scowling. Her breathing begins to labor with how hard she tries not to laugh as much, not wanting to encourage him with his playfulness.

In just one swift move, Jin maneuvers her to lay on her back and him crawling over her, hovering, pressing his body to hers. His arms are on both sides of her head as support to prevent from ultimately squishing her with his weight.

Jin laughs with how her eyes widen with their intimate position. "I didn't get to kiss you with my heart's content yesterday."

"Blame it to Kookie!" She whispers. Though she doesn't believe on the statement herself. It's more like her body was at fault. Even with age, her body still as sickly as before.

What happened was surprisingly eventful yet she couldn't help but feel a bit sad with its result. She could have a whole different experience minus the fever. Good thing, Yoongi had kept an emergency supply of medicines and Jin had taken care of her so well that it had completely vanished.

"Nahhh... I got to baby you last night and having you this morning like this is more than a treat." He whispers as well. The tone of his voice and the gentle way he is caressing her cheeks are curling up her stomach. Not to mention the vibration of his warmth that is seeping through her thin dress as he speaks. She feels excited being trapped underneath him.

"So... Why not start kissing me now." She boldly teases. Her fingers are having their mind of their own as they caress his abs, successfully leaving goosebumps on his skin. The calmness that he felt had wavered. The storm that only their Daun can stir had been awakened with just her one teasing statement.

Jin's breath hitches. "Naughty." He smiles as he tries his best not to be affected with her hands. When he feels her venturing to the dangerous area downwards and on his crotch, he quickly holds her wrists and pins them above her head. "No darling. Not now."

"Why?" She breathily questions. 'Why can't they do what they could have done yesterday?'

"If we make love... I want you healthy and energized all throughout the day." He gingerly kisses her forehead, praying that the act would satiate his growing need for now.

"As you said... I don't have fever anymore." She protests. Not aware how horny she sounds for Seokjin's ears.

The eldest heartily laughs. "Trust me, darling. You are not fully recovered yet." With his soul feel, he can perfectly discern her weak and dispirited soul still not fully recovered. He could feel a bit of sadness within. He knows it considering how she had behaved last night. She may not have the temperature anymore but deep inside; he knows too well she needs more than rest.

He lands a tender kiss on her open mouth and even samples a bite on her lower lip before he pushes himself to stand and away from Daun. He can't really keep on that position or else he would be eating the words he just said.